Proposal: SJ - PHI

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
That’s a no from me. Gudas has been one of our best defenders and is actually good despite the “HF Hockey Fan” saying otherwise.

Value is probably fair, I have no idea, but I’d rather keep Gudas.

BillR10

Nov 16, 2008
This trade proposal makes 0 sense for the sharks. Pickles, Dillon and Simek have been fine on the left side. Honestly not familiar with the philly side of it but for the sharks this does nothing for them.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
This trade proposal makes 0 sense for the sharks. Pickles, Dillon and Simek have been fine on the left side. Honestly not familiar with the philly side of it but for the sharks this does nothing for them.

Gudas plays the right side, he's a RH shot. That said, he's the only vet RH shot the Flyers have right now, so I can't see them dealing him. I'd actually prefer to re-sign him.

Reactions: tictactoe

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Seeing as Gudas is a right handed shot, your point makes no sense. If Gudas didn’t have another year I’d be inclined to do it since the 3rd pairing D will have to shed some salary going into next year to bring EK65 and Pavs back.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Seeing as Gudas is a right handed shot, your point makes no sense. If Gudas didn’t have another year I’d be inclined to do it since the 3rd pairing D will have to shed some salary going into next year to bring EK65 and Pavs back.

That must be the why of this trade. Fletcher sends salary for next season to San Jose so they have no space for Karlsson. Brilliant!

Reactions: Flukeshot

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
I haven't seen Braun play at all this year so don't know if his game is still like it has been but he's the type of D I think the Flyers could use as stay at home D for the young guys to have insurance and stability. You know, like MacDonald is supposed to be...

But I don't want almost 9$m in cap space tied up for that role.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Gudas is a RHD.

Flyers dont go anywhere near this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad