GDT: SJ @ ANA 7:00 Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
Right. It matters in the short-term where all they're accomplishing is gaining a later first round pick. That's all winning does. Anyway, whatever. Enjoy the win. I'll wallow in my own misery knowing that the Kings will build their Stanley Cup victory lead over us when they get Hughes or Kakko.
LOL to Hughes or Kakko taking Kings to cup.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Right. It matters in the short-term where all they're accomplishing is gaining a later first round pick. That's all winning does. Anyway, whatever. Enjoy the win. I'll wallow in my own misery knowing that the Kings will build their Stanley Cup victory lead over us when they get Hughes or Kakko.
The Kings were always going to have a significantly better shot at both.

The team is deciding who stays and who goes. Which kid gets to play with the team in 3-5 years is pretty irrelevant.

That list is trying WAAAAAY too hard. Chicago won because they gamed the Cap just as much if not more than because of Toews and Kane. Seguin and Horton were bit players for Boston, Pittsburgh got back to back generational players, and lol at Brad Stuart being why the Redwings won in 2008. Niedermeier wasn’t the reason New Jersey won, Shanahan wasn’t behind those Detroit wins, and Olcyzk?

This is the very definition of causation vs correlation.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Don't forget about Cogs. He's been playing with two offensive slugs the last few years. Silfvy will score 30 next season.

25 ist what I expect if he stays with Rakell. They look good together. Somehow I feel Steel may be a good option for them at C. Do not mind Shore either.

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
25 ist what I expect if he stays with Rakell. They look good together. Somehow I feel Steel may be a good option for them at C. Do not mind Shore either.
I like the idea of Steel. The swedes are good enough 2 way players that they can help ease Steel into his center responsibilities.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I like the idea of Steel. The swedes are good enough 2 way players that they can help ease Steel into his center responsibilities.
Or maybe just go full sweeden

Rakell Lundestrom Silfverberg

I always thought
Ritchie Steel Kase would work out well

Granted I don't see both centers making the team next year

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
Rakell is one of our worst defensive players IMO.
I disagree. I think hes been under utilized. Hes starting to see more PK time under BM and he was always touted as a 2 way pkayer before he broke out as a scorerer. I think RC was just too engrossed with his checking line to expand on Rakell responsibilities.

Reactions: AngelDuck

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
Or maybe just go full sweeden

Rakell Lundestrom Silfverberg

I always thought
Ritchie Steel Kase would work out well

Granted I don't see both centers making the team next year
Im okay with this idea as well. Let them fight it out for that center spot .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad