Six sweeps on the table still, who gets swept?

westc2

Nov 2, 2015
St. Louis, MO
so let's say SJ and Vegas sweeps their series. with them being in the same bracket leg, will that series start early or are the 2nd round dates already set in stone?

Not sure if the schedule is set but they always wait until all first round series are over before they start the second round. So the Sharks and Knights could potentially have another 7-8 days off.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Not sure if the schedule is set but they always wait until all first round series are over before they start the second round. So the Sharks and Knights could potentially have another 7-8 days off.

They started Isles/Bolts early due to arena conflict issues back in 2016 but that’s the only case I know of where that ever happened. If none of these series go past 6 I would not doubt the series could start as early as Monday or Tuesday

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
If Bruins and Blue Jackets win tonight...all the remaining series can end in game 5.

I didn't look at historical data, but as far as I remember, there have not been (in my memory) the playoffs where not a single match-up reached game 7.

I know it's way too early but I feel like there is a strong chance all series end up at game 6 tops.

MapleLeafistan

Oct 5, 2017
Victoria, BC
Just posting this again because it's funny.

I hope the leafs get swept... I enjoy a good meltdown

youstupid.gif

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
If Bruins and Blue Jackets win tonight...all the remaining series can end in game 5.

I didn't look at historical data, but as far as I remember, there have not been (in my memory) the playoffs where not a single match-up reached game 7.

I know it's way too early but I feel like there is a strong chance all series end up at game 6 tops.

There were no Game 7's in last years first round either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad