Post-Game Talk: Sitting Ducks tonight 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Boucher won't be fired if the Sens lose tonight.

He'll make it to the end of the season, and after that,it's anyone's guess for next season.
My gut feeling based on the tone of PD's voice in his recent interview on 1200 is that he's already made the decision to move on from Boucher

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
It is high time Boucher take Tkachuk off Stone's line ans try Balcers there for a full game. Tkachuk has been given too long for a lease, which he doesn't deserve, anymore. He has been an absolute black hole offensively

Handles1919

Jul 27, 2016
ottawa
It is high time Boucher take Tkachuk off Stone's line ans try Balcers there for a full game. Tkachuk has been given too long for a lease, which he doesn't deserve, anymore. He has been an absolute black hole offensively
he got another assist last night though

he got another assist that bounced off his shin pad lol like his 10th point he never even meant to happen

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
What if they employ the flying V ?

The V is my tactics of choice. The best V I have witnessed were in 2001 WCh game Latvia vs USA when Latvians skated 3 vs 1 in counterattack and got a beauty, game ended 2:0 with Arturs Irbe in the net.

I haven't found any videos but I was 9 years old and at least that's how I will remember it for my whole life. Mighty Ducks for life, but not this utter joke of a team Ducks.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011

I agree that Tkachuk needs a change. I'd put him with Pageau and Pajaarvi.

I wouldn't put Balvers up there with Stone though. I'd go with Smith. Stone once turned Smith into a 25 goal scorer. If he could breath some life into Smith's corpse in the next couple of weeks we might be able to find a taker for Smith. I sure hope we can because he is painful to watch right now. Just awful.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
My gut feeling based on the tone of PD's voice in his recent interview on 1200 is that he's already made the decision to move on from Boucher

Entirely possible. But there isn't much reason to do it until the off season. Hire a new guy with a new staff.

Firing him now just so Marc Crawford or someone can take over doesn't change anything.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
The Ducks represent possibly the best chance for the Senators to not finish dead last in the league at this point. They're in a complete tailspin.

So basically we're doomed.

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
Borowiecki - Harpur again ..

giphy.gif

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

he got another assist that bounced off his shin pad lol like his 10th point he never even meant to happen

But that is how he produces pts by going to the dirty areas & creating havoc. Whether they go in off his stick or his arse it doesn't matter, they both count. He just needs to become more consistent which IMO will happen in time, he has all the tools to become a powerforward in this league.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018

He should of had another one. Showed nice patience with the puck behind the net to set up Stone who was robbed by Anderson

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Boucher is gone. They aren't going to do it in season, it makes no sense. First, they are paying him...Second, there's no one on the coaching staff who would be an appropriate interim. Third, this team is understaffed going into an incredibly busy trade deadline and the last thing they need is another thing to take care of.

They will let him walk after the season, thank him for his contributions, and Boucher will go take an A-coach job with Babcock or head back to Switzerland to hang out with Chris Degiorno.

We'll then hire yet another entry level coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->