site updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...mostly updated. There are still a few things to be worked out, and the post-draft trades are mostly yet to be done (so don;t freak if one hasn;t gone through yet) but FA should be pretty much done (if one isn;t there, talk to Nick, and he can send it to me...or Nick, you can tell them the best way to go about it). Picks should all be updated too (aside from trades post-draft) but have a squiz and feel free to post any things I might have made.

I've spent about 30 hours on this over the last month, so please don't hit me too hard all at once :help:

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Thanks for the update Josh, most appreciated...just one little thing. Could you post an updated financials page when you get a sec? I assume the sim creates it, and is should just be an easy thing of pushing it for you?

godlh

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Update...

Nice update Josh!

I noticed that unrestricted free agents are still on my team, is this normal or should they have already been removed? Let me know, so I can send you the players if not. (Warren, Gooldy, Boxma, etc).

Pandastyle

I'm not freaking out at you Josh. :) Excellent work.

One thing, I only bring it up cause this trade was half completed....Karel Rachunek was put on Vancouver's roster, and Mike Zigomanis on mine, but Tom Preissing is still on Vancouver's but should be on mine. Just pointing it out.

Thanks Josh.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
It seems the Player Vitals and Financials pages are updated, but it's just hte links from the roster page that is not up to date. If you link to either section directly from the home page, they are up to date.

HFNHL Red Wings

Chuzwazza said:
I've spent about 30 hours on this over the last month, so please don't hit me too hard all at once :help:

Only 30 hours?! Wow you're faster at this then I ever was. That much work would have taken me at least 50 hours :D

To avoid any confusion as to what's been completed and what is outstanding, maybe you could just clarify which of the following items have been included.

1. Roster Player Updates
(a) Advanced existing contracts one year
(b) Addition of signed UFA's
(c) Updated contracts for pre-July 1st re-signings
(d) Removal of released RFA's and unsigned UFA's
2. Futures
(a) Removal of released prospects
(b) Updating of draft picks (excluding draft day trades)
3. League Structure
Are we upgrading the version and moving to a six division league this season? (ie does anyone know if they have sufficiently debugged the newer version yet)

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
To answer some questions,

Andrew G - That deal was done after the draft and won't be updated until Dougie give Josh the list. So be patience on that.

Nick - The reason why the roster pages have the wrong links coz the SIM puts the link in lowercase where as the hfnhl is in uppercase hence the links don't work. About the only that does work from that page is the prospect link. GO figure.

Rich - Financial page should be fine. Go from the main webpage via The Bank link.

Drew - Most the list you stated is done. I think all josh needs to do is...

a) Wait for Doug's trades list since the draft
b) remove released prospects
c) Move RFA's to the Prospect list

As for the league structure, Haven't being able to figure that one out. But I did figure out how to save time with the entry draft input. :)

Thats all for now. Any more enquiries?

Asst Sim Manager.

HFNHL Red Wings

Donga said:
As for the league structure, Haven't being able to figure that one out. But I did figure out how to save time with the entry draft input. :)

Dion,
What version number are we now using? 1.0, 1.3, or 1.5? I believe 1.5 is the only version that has the 6 division structure but last year they only had the Beta version out that proved a little too buggy at the time.
If you are using the 1.5 there should be an option for league alignment and you just assign teams to the various divisions.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Awesome work Josh,

The Only thing is that the two college free agents the Panthers signed aren't on our roster, but everyone else's college FA's are.

I can give you their info...both defenseman...

Stephen Wood
contract: 2 years x $1,100,000 + $50,000 bonus
6'3, 210lbs
Birthdate: 08/18/1981
Shoots: Left

Prestin Ryan
contract: 1 year x $750,000 + $25,000 bonus
6'0, 190lbs
Birthdate: 06/29/1980
Shoots: Left

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Chuzwazza said:
Well...mostly updated. There are still a few things to be worked out, and the post-draft trades are mostly yet to be done

That's great, Josh. Thanks for getting it this far along!

Do I take it then that any trades from draft day (when you were receiving them instead of me) have been updated on this rosters list? That was the element making it difficult for me to validate trades post-draft, so if that's the case, I should be able to turn around the trade updates quickly.

yes doug, all done...just keep an eye out for those trades you recieved regarding 2nd day picks. if someone dealt a pick in rounds 4-9 in 2004 after day 1 (when i was taking trades) then that will got to the team getting the pick (or has alreadu) yet the rest of the deal will still be waiting to be completed. eg. a 2004 5th rounder for a 5th in 2005 means that the 2004 pick will have been trade, but the 5th won't have yet. assuming that was one that went to doug after draft day 1, and not to myself on day 1.

anyone confused? :dunno:

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Dion,
What version number are we now using? 1.0, 1.3, or 1.5? I believe 1.5 is the only version that has the 6 division structure but last year they only had the Beta version out that proved a little too buggy at the time.
If you are using the 1.5 there should be an option for league alignment and you just assign teams to the various divisions.

According to the software that was given to me and Josh, We have version 1.3.0.

HFNHL Red Wings

Donga said:
According to the software that was given to me and Josh, We have version 1.3.0.

Ok. If you go to the FHL site you can download 1.5 from there (you don't need to purchase anthing). As long as you still have the authorization codes that I originally gave you you should be able to install the upgrade with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad