Sit/Start Week 5

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I'll start. 1 WR half PPR.

DJ Moore
Marquise Brown
Justin Jefferson

I would probably go with the hot hand in Justin Jefferson. plus he is the only one to catch a td out of the three. They also play Seattle who gave up over 300 in the air vs Miami, 450 to atlanta, 397 to Pats and 472 to the Cowboys.

But it is any givin Sunday. any of the three could go off.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I would probably go with the hot hand in Justin Jefferson. plus he is the only one to catch a td out of the three. They also play Seattle who gave up over 300 in the air vs Miami, 450 to atlanta, 397 to Pats and 472 to the Cowboys.

But it is any givin Sunday. any of the three could go off.
Yeah, they all have matchups that I really like. And none are worth starting over DK, Zeke, Carson, or Robinson.

With the Titans having more COVID, I picked up Cousins to potentially play for Allen if the game is cancelled, so maybe I'll just stack him and Jefferson and either lock up a win or make myself lose.

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Yeah, they all have matchups that I really like. And none are worth starting over DK, Zeke, Carson, or Robinson.

With the Titans having more COVID, I picked up Cousins to potentially play for Allen if the game is cancelled, so maybe I'll just stack him and Jefferson and either lock up a win or make myself lose.

I have Brown in two leagues and I am having a hard time starting him over CeeDee, Golladay, DK, Boyd and even Mcleuran. He just isn't consistant enough with the way Jackson plays.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I have Brown in two leagues and I am having a hard time starting him over CeeDee, Golladay, DK, Boyd and even Mcleuran. He just isn't consistant enough with the way Jackson plays.
Yeah. I drafted him thinking he'd be a boom/bust that can be used during bye weeks where I hope he goes off. I like that his target share has been consistently solid for that offense. If Jackson was a tad more accurate on a few throws, Brown would've had some big days.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I'll start. 1 WR half PPR.

DJ Moore
Marquise Brown
Justin Jefferson
I'd go Justin Jefferson. Love the match-up and I think he's the most likely to get the higher target share of the 3.

I've been heavy on the Marquise Brown train this season I think he'll have a great season, but not sure if I like him over JJ this week.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I have a flex I need to fill this week, already lost Barkley and Chubb. Freemon is out there and I kind of think he might have a good game against Dallas, their D is horrible.

Otherwise it's between

Justin Jackson
Jerick Mckinnon
D'Ernest Johnson

I'm also missing Golladay and Godwin this week. Amazed I'm 2-2

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I have a flex I need to fill this week, already lost Barkley and Chubb. Freemon is out there and I kind of think he might have a good game against Dallas, their D is horrible.

Otherwise it's between

Justin Jackson
Jerick Mckinnon
D'Ernest Johnson

I'm also missing Golladay and Godwin this week. Amazed I'm 2-2
Why wouldn't you be starting McKinnon here? He's a clear tier or 2 above the others, and the only safe option IMO.

Freeman will get touches, but I don't like that offense and wouldn't play him until he proves it. If you have to, you have to though.

Jackson, just don't know how the touches will go.

Johnson, he looked really good, but since Hunt was a little banged up, can we confidently assume that he will just pick up Chubb's touches or will Hunt end up increasing his touches and it's more of a 67/33 split?

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Why wouldn't you be starting McKinnon here? He's a clear tier or 2 above the others, and the only safe option IMO.

Freeman will get touches, but I don't like that offense and wouldn't play him until he proves it. If you have to, you have to though.

Jackson, just don't know how the touches will go.

Johnson, he looked really good, but since Hunt was a little banged up, can we confidently assume that he will just pick up Chubb's touches or will Hunt end up increasing his touches and it's more of a 67/33 split?

I have McKinnon in right now with Mike Davis. I'm going to be screwed in a couple of weeks when these guys start coming back from injury. It would be good to take a week and see how it goes with these other guys.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I have McKinnon in right now with Mike Davis. I'm going to be screwed in a couple of weeks when these guys start coming back from injury. It would be good to take a week and see how it goes with these other guys.
McKinnon should still have a role IMO. You are correct on Davis though, might only get 1 more week out of him. Hopefully by the time, you have clarity on the others.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
Need to bench 1 of my receivers. 1/2 point ppr.

T. Hill vs Raiders
J. Jefferson vs Seahawks
Cooper vs Giants
T. Mclaurin vs Rams
A. Robinson vs Bucs (tonight)

Leaning towards sitting ARob.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
1 ppr, need a flex (and a WR incase Ridley doesn’t play):

Kupp
Diggs
Boyd
OBJ
RoJo
J. Jackson
Of the WR it's probably:

Diggs
Kupp
OBJ
Boyd

The caveat is I'd be pretty skeptical about Buffalo actually playing the Titans. If they do play, I'd expect them to be crushed due to lack of prep.

I'd be hesitant with Jackson without knowing how the Chargers will handle touches. I like Jones as a player, but I hate Arians because any play that he deems as a mistake, and their RB goes to the doghouse.

If Buffalo plays, I'd be confident with Diggs and Kupp. If Buffalo doesn't then Kupp and OBJ/RoJo/Boyd, with the 2nd being more of a tossup for me.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

T. Hill vs Raiders
J. Jefferson vs Seahawks
Cooper vs Giants
T. Mclaurin vs Rams

I would think A rob as well. I wonder how McLaurin and Allen will do this week as well.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014

T. Hill vs Raiders
J. Jefferson vs Seahawks
Cooper vs Giants
T. Mclaurin vs Rams

Wow, you've got a great receiving core!

I think you'd be right to bench A. Rob

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'm just assuming I'm going to have to bench Josh Allen.

Cousins, Jimmy G, or Jones. I suppose Carr has been pretty good this year too.

Cousins is the guy here, right?

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I'm just assuming I'm going to have to bench Josh Allen.

Cousins, Jimmy G, or Jones. I suppose Carr has been pretty good this year too.

Cousins is the guy here, right?

I'm kind of in the same boat. Jimmy G if he is healthy or Herbert.

Cousins should be the guy here based on the Seahawks lack of defence but he let me down in a big way week 2 so I am gun shy on him.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'm kind of in the same boat. Jimmy G if he is healthy or Herbert.

Cousins should be the guy here based on the Seahawks lack of defence but he let me down in a big way week 2 so I am gun shy on him.
Yeah, I'm split between taking the safe floor guy coming off injury in Jimmy or that obvious matchup in Cousins.

ThankYouBasedGod

Oct 25, 2010
Saskatoon
So I really screwed myself over with my lack of RB depth and now Chubb is out. I have to start one of D'ernest Johnson of the Browns, Darrell Henderson JR. of the Rams, or Chase Edmonds of the Cardinals. I'm probably SOL on getting much from any of these guys but who do you guys think I should start? I think Cam Akers is back so probably not Henderson. Could Edmonds have a bigger role this week with Kenyan Drake continuing to not do much?

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
So I really screwed myself over with my lack of RB depth and now Chubb is out. I have to start one of D'ernest Johnson of the Browns, Darrell Henderson JR. of the Rams, or Chase Edmonds of the Cardinals. I'm probably SOL on getting much from any of these guys but who do you guys think I should start? I think Cam Akers is back so probably not Henderson. Could Edmonds have a bigger role this week with Kenyan Drake continuing to not do much?

that's a tough one. I'd almost take a flyer and go with the hot hand in Johnson but that is a deep backfield as well

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Bit of a dilemma here with the covid situation.

I need to start 3 in my standard league, Henry, Mixon, Mike Davis, or Gibson.

The plan was to sit Gibson, but now with the news about the Titans again can I risk planning to start Henry?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->