Single Game Tickets on Sale 8/14

LasagnaForBrains

Jun 28, 2017
Not sure if this is allowed here, but figured it might be helpful to someone...

I bought up a group package to the home opener. I couldn't find enough friends and family to fill the spots, so I have several open spots. Section 203, rows P Q and R. $155/ticket, no additional fees and I'm not selling at a profit (in fact I'm losing a few $ per ticket).

Seems like you can find similar tickets on resale sites right now, but after fees and everything you're likely going to be paying $200+++ per ticket.

Message me if you're interested!

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
Just bought 2 tickets, it's a pretty shaky process right now.

First of all, the link to the arena on the VGK homepage gives you a concert seat map, not hockey. Only once you get into choosing tickets and the timer is on do you get a link for hockey: https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/vegas-golden-knights/

Then there's the whole flash seats thing. I've never heard of that before, so I said "new customer". It had me create a name, password etc. After the tickets were ordered, it told me that tickets would appear in about 3-4 weeks. Digital tickets, and they're going to take a month to show up? Ridiculous.

So, I head to flash seats and try and log in to my new account. Except there is no account. My username password I made don't do anything. So, evidently saying 'New Account' does nothing, and you have to make your own account anyway. So, now I've done that, and have to hope that in a month my tickets show up and nothing screwed up because when I ordered, the flash account didn't actually exist yet.

So, advice to folks, make a Flash Seats account first.

Even worse, I'm literally forced to put my credit card info as id into Flash Seats page, even though I'm not buying anything with them. So, yet one more potential credit card hack/leak site. I never let any site store my credit card info, even a site I use repeatedly like Steam or Amazon, I type my card in every time.

Oh, and prices are astronomical. The $200 season ticket seats are $300 for a single game, for seats at the very back like Row U etc. It's quite likely that I would have been better off buying on a third party site in a few weeks.

Anyway, see you all at the game in December.

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
^^^Thank you SO much for the heads-up!

As of now, I'm really only looking at tickets for the home opener, so it'll likely be StubHub for me.

Question: On StubHub, there are several listings that say they will ship via UPS, which is usually reserved for hard tickets. Any idea where those tickets would have come from? Are they corporate season tickets, etc?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Either the site is screwed up or I am.

I went in to see what my seats face valued for, and apparently I'm not season ticket holder enough to get included in the pre-sale.

So, heads up if you're waiting until the last minute prior to opening to the general public, you might have an issue.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Figured it out.

When the page for a specific game loads in Chrome (or at least my Chrome) there's a 10 second or so delay prior to the "Member" option showing as a valid choice. Give it a few seconds prior to freaking out.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Trying to buy single seats this morning is a bit of a challenge. Face value is all over the map for each game. Plus they're charging a FlashSeats fulfillment fee for each ticket purchased. The fee incremental depending on the location. It's $15 fee per seat in my section. They won't break up blocks of 3 & not much is available.

The system crashed when I tried to log in & did not recognize my email as a STH ticket holder until about 10:20AM.

Seems like it's on track now.

Did a complete breakdown of what seats for different games cost in sections 225, 203, 221, & 207. Prices are for the lower half of the section. Upper half of the section is about $10 less. Keep in mind these are face value. Crazy prices. :help: Remember all these prices are before the $15 fee per seat. :rant:

10/10 vs Coyotes $200 each
10/13 vs Detroit $135 each
10/15 vs Boston $135 each
10/17 vs Buffalo $80 each
10/21 vs St Louis $115 each
10/24 vs Chicago $135 each
10/27 (Nevada Day) vs Avs $90 each
11/10 vs Winnipeg $110 each
11/19 vs Kings $110 each
11/24 vs San Jose $105 each
11/28 vs Dallas $75 each
12/3 vs Arizona $75 each
12/12 vs Carolina $75 each
12/14 vs Pens $135 each
12/17 vs Florida $75 each
12/19 vs Tampa $85 each
12/23 vs Washington $135 each
12/31 vs Toronto $135 each
1/2 vs Nashville $135 each
1/7 vs Rangers $135 each
1/13 vs Edmonton $110 each
1/23 vs Columbus $85 each
1/25 vs Islanders $85 each
2/11 vs Flyers $105 each
2/13 vs Chicago $135 each
2/15 vs Edmonton $110 each
2/17 vs Montreal $135 each
2/19 vs Anaheim $100 each
2/21 vs Flames $85 each
2/23 vs Canucks $110 each
2/27 vs Kings $110 each
3/2 vs Sens $100 each
3/14 vs Devils $85 each
3/16 vs Minnesota $110 each
3/18 vs Flames $85 each
3/20 vs Canucks $110 each
3/26 vs Avs $75 each
3/28 vs Coyotes $75 each
3/30 vs Blues $110 each
3/31 vs Sharks $135 each

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Just looked again to see if anything else became available, & prices are higher for the general public than they were for STH.

I hoping there's a point where these prices start making sense.

Keeping an eye on face value for the Ticket exchange thread might wind up being a PITA.

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
wow cRAZY prices,
Im center ice 204
Im looking to a few game's and they are 10$ higher than the price you posted..
wow..

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
Was thinking of heading out for a Blackhawks game because I found a $97 round trip flight to Vegas, but not sure I want to pay $100+ for a ticket to the game. Hm...

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Just bought 2 tickets, it's a pretty shaky process right now.

This.

Then there's the whole flash seats thing. I've never heard of that before, so I said "new customer". It had me create a name, password etc. After the tickets were ordered, it told me that tickets would appear in about 3-4 weeks. Digital tickets, and they're going to take a month to show up? Ridiculous.

So, I head to flash seats and try and log in to my new account. Except there is no account. My username password I made don't do anything. So, evidently saying 'New Account' does nothing, and you have to make your own account anyway. So, now I've done that, and have to hope that in a month my tickets show up and nothing screwed up because when I ordered, the flash account didn't actually exist yet.

Three to four weeks seems ridiculous indeed. Also, when I created a new account, I think it was was for the VGK AXS ticket site, not FlashSeats. So based on what you've said, I'm guessing the FlashSeats account is a separate thing?

So, advice to folks, make a Flash Seats account first.

Yeah, I better do that pronto.

Even worse, I'm literally forced to put my credit card info as id into Flash Seats page, even though I'm not buying anything with them. So, yet one more potential credit card hack/leak site. I never let any site store my credit card info, even a site I use repeatedly like Steam or Amazon, I type my card in every time.

Agreed!

Oh, and prices are astronomical.

I can only (barely) afford cheaper seats, and even two upper level ones set me back $170+.

Guess my expectations regards ticket prices were kinda unreasonable.

Only gonna be one game a year thing for me probably.

Still, go Knights!

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm torn here.

As a fan of the business of hockey, I'm completely stoked that the Knights are able to charge way above average prices and still sell out games. That's a foundation for a strong franchise.

As a fan of hockey in general and a season ticket holder, I wouldn't mind a little more reasonable prices. I'm right about at the cusp of what I'm willing to spend for season tickets, and if they go up too much higher after the 2nd year of my commitment, I'll have some decisions to make as to whether or not I'll become a two or three time a year in person fan.

I hope the gameday experience lives up to the prices.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Was thinking of heading out for a Blackhawks game because I found a $97 round trip flight to Vegas, but not sure I want to pay $100+ for a ticket to the game. Hm...

PM me if you book the flight. I'm willing to sell my seats for more realistic pricing to HF members. I have a new job that is limiting the amount of games I can attend.

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
I'm torn here.

As a fan of the business of hockey, I'm completely stoked that the Knights are able to charge way above average prices and still sell out games. That's a foundation for a strong franchise.

As a fan of hockey in general and a season ticket holder, I wouldn't mind a little more reasonable prices. I'm right about at the cusp of what I'm willing to spend for season tickets, and if they go up too much higher after the 2nd year of my commitment, I'll have some decisions to make as to whether or not I'll become a two or three time a year in person fan.

I hope the gameday experience lives up to the prices.

If it's anything like here in Winnipeg, every year tickets go up 3% with the exception
of the lockout year. So be prepared in 5 years to be paying about 15% more than you pay now.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
How much is the cheapest ticket?

Depends on the game. Look at the list I posted. The cheapest tix will be against teams like Florida, Carolina, etc. My seats are in 225 & will be $75 for those teams.

The sections in the upper level behind the goal, section 216 for example, are $60 each for those same teams. So my guess $60 is the cheapest single game seat.

Last edited:

newjerseydamo

May 15, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
www.puck-mad.com
PM me if you book the flight. I'm willing to sell my seats for more realistic pricing to HF members. I have a new job that is limiting the amount of games I can attend.

Wish I saw this LOL.

Out of town (Australian) Devils fan coming to the game on the 14th.

Have my ticket purchased, in section 226, Row A, so I can't wait!

If you want to catch up (happy to with Vegas fans/hockey fans in general), feel free to PM me :)

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
I figured the home opener would be sold out, so I didn't even bother checking yesterday. Out of curiosity, I looked today and there are still a handful of tickets available. They're not cheap, of course, but they're available.

I noticed that StubHub had Upper Level tickets starting at about $230, but I found some on the AXS website in the Lower Level for $280 - so I went ahead and took the plunge. I ordered the tickets and created a Flash Seats account, then had to go back and verify a new account separately through the Flash Seats website, using the same e-mail address. According to the e-mail I got after I ordered the tickets, they're supposed to link my purchase with the e-mail address that is associated with my Flash Seats account in 3-4 weeks. I've got an Order Number to which I can refer, and they provided a Customer Service phone number in case there are any issues.

I guess we just sit back and wait - but it doesn't matter, because I get to be at the home opener, which is all I wanted! :)

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I'm looking to buy a ticket for when the Rangers visit on the 1/7, do you guys think I jump on the ticket now, or wait a bit and see if prices go down?

Also the ticket application on the NHL site is very weird, not sure if anyone agrees haha

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm looking to buy a ticket for when the Rangers visit on the 1/7, do you guys think I jump on the ticket now, or wait a bit and see if prices go down?

Also the ticket application on the NHL site is very weird, not sure if anyone agrees haha

You can get upper level tickets in the $100s now on Stubhub, I don't imagine they're going to go any lower.

You could gamble that prices go down once they start stinking on the ice, but the savings versus today aren't likely to be much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad