Since The Bruins Are Moving To Victoria

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
I put down my deposit for season tickets. I've been waiting for a WHL team to come for a long time now. I really hope the Victoria Royals get chosen.

For anyone saying Victoria is full of old farts and no one likes sports, that is not true at all. Victoria is home to one of the best football programs in the province (Mt Dough High School), one of the best soccer programs in the province (Reynolds Secondary School), best lacrosse program (Claremont) and baseball (Lambrick).

The minor hockey here is growing each year and thousands play soccer in a house league.

KingJet*

I wanna see what their logo and jerseys look like, I kinda see lethbridge colours (Dark blue, crimson and white)

Edit: I voted Royals

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
I put down my deposit for season tickets. I've been waiting for a WHL team to come for a long time now. I really hope the Victoria Royals get chosen.

For anyone saying Victoria is full of old farts and no one likes sports, that is not true at all. Victoria is home to one of the best football programs in the province (Mt Dough High School), one of the best soccer programs in the province (Reynolds Secondary School), best lacrosse program (Claremont) and baseball (Lambrick).

The minor hockey here is growing each year and thousands play soccer in a house league.

The best hockey players come from Belmont (where I go to). And this is CanucksFan from VHL, how's it going bud!

And Belmont should be up there soon with Football as well, went to provincals for Tier 2.

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
The best hockey players come from Belmont (where I go to). And this is CanucksFan from VHL, how's it going bud!

And Belmont should be up there soon with Football as well, went to provincals for Tier 2.

I'm not sure I know who you are or how you knew I sometimes post on VHL but hey man lol

Sure, but the Rams have one provincials a ridiculous amount of times. My high school (Brodeur) had one of the best volleyball teams in Victoria, except we are A and beat nearly every AAA team in Victoria.

Bobby Blowhard

Dec 8, 2007
Anybody have insight on average season ticket prices across the CHL. 500$ for the best seats or even less?

I'm definitely purchasing a package

thanks

DoctorDoak

Mar 21, 2006
Ontario
I looked into getting season tickets to the Giants once, and there seemed to be little in the way of savings relative to just getting single game tickets, which were pretty readily available - with a bit of planning ahead, I rarely had to worry about sellouts until round 2 of the playoffs or so. Mind you, I can't really speculate on how well attended games in Victoria will be relative to a market like Vancouver (certainly, Pacific Coliseum doesn't draw from a comparable area to Save-On, for one thing).

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
damn, i actually dont mind the salmon kings logo. but i voted royals

200px-SalmonKingsLogo2005.png

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
I'd say that the team is pretty underrated, and will be good with Habscheid running things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->