Simulation Hockey League looking for new members!

StamkosFan

Jul 8, 2018
If you join, please mark StamkosFan as your recruiter! It's a huge help to me :)

Simulation Hockey League is a sim league that's been around for 45 seasons. It's a ton of fun, thousands of members can't be wrong! You get to create your player, and through activities on the forums, you earn training points and progress your guy! You have your own career, styled however you like. Go from juniors to pro stardom; the teams are GMed by real people, you can even become a GM one day. There's also international hockey, I'm the Fed Head of Team Sweden there and it's a ton of fun!

Right now, it's offseason, and the draft is coming up soon; that's definitely the best experience there, it's something else. The forums are always a happening place, there's a lot of gifted graphics artists and users write insightful articles daily. If you love Discord too, the league offers Discord locker rooms and some really great people. There's a lot more stuff, but I don't want a gigantic block of text, feel free to ask any questions you got. You can create your player on this forum, I recommend using the pinned rookie tutorial:

Simulation Hockey League - Create a Player

I'd love to see some of you guys over there, I promise it's a blast for all who love sim hockey!

StamkosFan

Jul 8, 2018
Just gonna give this a little bump since we are about to enter a new season!

I personally joined from a message like this on HFBoards and have no regrets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad