Speculation: Simple Poll: If We Kept Bonino, Do We Win One More Stanley Cup?

Do we win a cup in 18, 19, 20 or 21 with Bonino

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Yes

Insofar, as so much money, time, picks, and players wouldn't have been wasted chasing down another 3C

Bones himself wouldn't have helped, but by association, his loss resulted in f***ed up team choices

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
If we keep Bonino where do all the assets spent on Brassard and McCann go?

Dunno, probably wings or making picks, but probably nothing that changes that the team was exhausted in 18, imploding in 19, had major injury issues with their three best forwards in 20... I guess we were a little closer this year?

Would things be better, sure, although knowing our recent luck he'd have broken his other leg or some other shit. But another cup? With our luck? I don't think so.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
We would've won 1-2 more Cups in that window with a reliable #1D. No doubt in my mind. I'd say 3 more in total during Crosby/Malkin era if they never drafted Letang.
200w.gif

Reactions: Night Shift

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
We would've won 1-2 more Cups in that window with a reliable #1D. No doubt in my mind. I'd say 3 more in total during Crosby/Malkin era if they never drafted Letang.
I feel like Kris Letang’s handsomeness really bothers you in ways you can’t comprehend and your only course of action is to hate Kris Letang. It’s ok to admit he’s a beautiful man, I think he’s a beautiful man, we all do. But we don’t hate him to deflect like you have, It’s ok mate this is a safe space.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
He fell off a cliff but I think it was a mix of personal reasons and injuries catching up
I don’t think it’s just that. Matt Murray is confident in himself, so much so that he would make up magical excuses for his bad games, I think he literally is in his own way and won’t figure it out until its too late. He shows flashes of his old self but then he goes back to his abysmal ways.

It’s hard to adapt when you think your game is 100% fine and it’s just a matter of time things will work out again. While he does that, 3 other goalies basically clowned his ass in Ottawa.

Reactions: Night Shift

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->