TSN: Simon out 6-7 months (No joke)

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
We can't be happy about player injuries due to TOS

So....no comment

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Would have to think that with everyone back and healthy, assuming there is even a continuation at this point, he would be either on the 4th line or 13th winger in the press box. I believe so anyways. It’s been so long since I actually thought of the Penguins roster that I could be wrong.

Just severely surprised on the timing of this and sitting around and doing nothing for two months. Only thing I can think of is with the shutdown and it not being life altering surgery, they simply pushed it off.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
tumblr_inline_mnyenkLdU41qz4rgp.gif

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Would have to think that with everyone back and healthy, assuming there is even a continuation at this point, he would be either on the 4th line or 13th winger in the press box. I believe so anyways. It’s been so long since I actually thought of the Penguins roster that I could be wrong.

Just severely surprised on the timing of this and sitting around and doing nothing for two months. Only thing I can think of is with the shutdown and it not being life altering surgery, they simply pushed it off.

Or that he possibly re-aggravated the injury working out during the stoppage.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
yeah i assume he was avoiding surgery as does every pen, and attempting to rehab at home improperly

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Pray we never see him a Pens jersey again.

Assuming play resumes at some point this summer, we'll mostly forget he exists. Hell, it was easy to forget Simon existed when Crosby was out with the core injury and he got pushed down the line-up.

Vyruz Reaper

Oct 4, 2005
Sunny SoCal
Pittsburgh Penguins forward is out six to seven months after undergoing surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left shoulder.

Pittsburgh Penguins Dominik Simon (shoulder) out six to seven months - TSN.ca

So many questions lol.

Wonder if he thought if there was a chance the season resumed he'd wait until the offseason. I had a torn labrum, they suck but they don't always require surgery (not sure what his case was tho).

Any chance this move means NHL is donzo for 2020?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad