Simon Bolduc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Hey you all.

Someone please tell me about this guy. HE plays LW, is 6'5 and 235.

I just dont know how good he is. Whats his style....his skating...his potential and where he is projected to go in the draft.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
He is built solid. Still not as strong as his size suggests but you can bet that in 3 years this guy will be a tank on skates.

Not only that but his skating is actually quite good. He is ok with the puck but wont win any scoring titles.

I have him late 2nd round in 2005, but i think i have him muich higher than most people.

He is a less skilled, larger, JF Jacques.

plaugher

May 2, 2002
Halifax, NS
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
He is built solid. Still not as strong as his size suggests but you can bet that in 3 years this guy will be a tank on skates.

Not only that but his skating is actually quite good. He is ok with the puck but wont win any scoring titles.

I have him late 2nd round in 2005, but i think i have him muich higher than most people.

He is a less skilled, larger, JF Jacques.

I'll tend to agree with that assessment.

When he was in town last week, he surprised me a great deal. I hadn't noticed much from him in the first couple games when Bathurst had been in town -- was more content to be following Roy and Carle -- but I found that he's got deceiving speed. I know it is cliché, but he's a "great skater for a big man". And not one of those lumbering big men either. He's got good acceleration to boot.

If only he can pick up the physical game a bit, he could be a force.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
I've seen him a few times this year and he's a solid prospect. He has a lot of holes in his game but all the raw tools are there and he's showing signs of cleaning up some of the edges.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
Matt MacInnis said:
I've seen him a few times this year and he's a solid prospect. He has a lot of holes in his game but all the raw tools are there and he's showing signs of cleaning up some of the edges.
Like he said.. seem to have all the tools but cant find the net like a good player in the Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->