BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
giphy.gif

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I don't see why the Flyers would hang onto him. He's going to get a rich contract in free agency that I'm sure they want nothing to do with.

Seems like a no-brainer opportunity to load up on some draft capital.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Has obviously lost a step but would obviously still love him on the Leafs.

But I can see teams obviously overpaying for his services, and I dont want to take that road.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
This is almost certainly true which makes him playing in the stadium series a very strange decision.

But he made the most of his opportunity.
I always liked simmonds, someone will trade picks to get him as a rental and someone will sign him in the offseason.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
This is almost certainly true which makes him playing in the stadium series a very strange decision.

But he made the most of his opportunity.
I always liked simmonds, someone will trade picks to get him as a rental and someone will sign him in the offseason.

Stadium series game is a game most players really want to play. Considering how much Simmonds means to the Philly...I couldnt see management forcing him to sit out that game.

I can see the NHL considering to move the Stadoum series game AFTER the trade deadline moving forward

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Stadium series game is a game most players really want to play. Considering how much Simmonds means to the Philly...I couldnt see management forcing him to sit out that game.

I can see the NHL considering to move the Stadoum series game AFTER the trade deadline moving forward
Hasn't simmonds played in like 4 outdoor games already? And it's not like you are getting a big send-off with the fans sitting a quarter mile from the ice where ( because of those awful jerseys) they likely couldn't have picked simmonds out.

Reactions: CanuckistanFlyerfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad