Simmonds and Voracek time to go

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018

Jeez Jake, you're making $9,250,000 this season.

Next time, let one of our "poor" players (somebody making less than a million) have the stupid car show gig. :D

reminds me of that bmw commercial, mike richards used to do. maybe he can get with wayne, about some insurance, to avoid unnecessary checking.

Reactions: Foggy14

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Too bad we can't play all six top 9 wingers with Couts.
Couts made Weise and Weal look like NHL players. :sarcasm:

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I'm Jake Voracek, professional hockey player and driving enthusiast.

Take my word for it kids, this never would have happened if I'd been driving my super-safe Honda Civic!

iu

iu

Voracek fine after crashing Ferrari

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Why isn't there a proper Voracek appreciation thread?

8-game point streak, 3 goals and 7 assists. Game-winning goal vs. Vancouver, game-tying goal in the waning seconds vs. LA. Last night, he made a pass on a breakaway ... to give Giroux an even better chance on a game-tying goal.

Since Dec.1 - 8 goals 23 assists in 33 games.

He's basically at his Flyers career norms for points/game. His Corsi is at 50.6% +1.2% REL despite getting the highest % of DZS in his career.

In other words, all of Voracek's numbers are excellent, as they always have been.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
i'd move JVR before i'd trade Voracek.

Oh, easily. I'm not really looking to trade JVR either, but he's a passenger. A good one, but Voracek drives that train.

JVR is a guy who could conceivably be replaced from within by 2021 -- a Ratcliffe, Farabee, Strome or Allison could replace his role on the PP and be better 5v5 players. It's really unlikely any wingers we have will be better than Voracek by then.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, if they play with Couts they might be.
Everyone looks better with Couts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad