Injury Report: Simek

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
A good reminder of why injury news coming from the organization should be taken with a massive grain of salt. Simek was supposed to be on an accelerated timeline.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
I think DeBoer likes Ferraro and dislikes Heed. I would expect the line up to follow this basis.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Even then I suspect they’ll play somebody on their right side as opposed to scratching Ferraro.

That is an option but I don't have faith in any of Ferraro, Simek, or Dillon to play well on the right side. Then again, Heed and Prout are not likely to play well on the right side either so it doesn't matter much. I'd probably put Dillon there before anyone else but who knows what they end up doing?

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
That is an option but I don't have faith in any of Ferraro, Simek, or Dillon to play well on the right side. Then again, Heed and Prout are not likely to play well on the right side either so it doesn't matter much. I'd probably put Dillon there before anyone else but who knows what they end up doing?
Just put vlasic on the right so he can finally live as Marc edouard orr

Reactions: Sandisfan

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That would still mean that Prout is taking a spot in the lineup over Ferraro.

I'd rather he play in the AHL on the left side over on the right in the NHL. If they're not interested in moving Dillon over then let him play with the Barracuda for a while until they make the spot open for him. It wouldn't be a big deal, imo.

The Ice Hockey Dude

Ack! Thbbft!
Jul 18, 2003
Lost in the SW!
Can't wait for Simek's comeback to help this team not at all.

Well, i think he will help. We need more physical players and that's what he is - generally we are
a pretty soft team in my opinion. While more physical play will help, not sure it would make the difference between being 4-7-1 and being 7-4-1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad