Injury Report: Simek out with concussion.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
He's also the only player who got abused by Dell:laugh:

Seriously. I understand them. Nobody likes Bennett. He's a dirty ****bag constantly trying to injure players.

I totally get it too. And if anything, I blame the league and its inconsistency with calling penalties/suspensions both on and off the ice. I am honestly not looking forward to next game with Calgary. If the Sharks play hot like they did earlier this season against the Leafs, its going to end up hurting us.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Pretty sure Bennett was the guy who famously couldn't even do one pull-up at the draft combine. No matter your fitness level, you'd probably be ok to take him.
No shit? He doesn't look that big I bet I at least get a couple shots in. If I take him to the ground I'll just crush his ass.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Can we also talk about how much of a bust he is? On pace for 20 points despite being ranked #1 in his draft class according to many, and will probably never have a 20G season. That's Yakupov status (except Yakupov is likable and skates hard).

Reactions: Sandisfan

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Can we also talk about how much of a bust he is? On pace for 20 points despite being ranked #1 in his draft class according to many, and will probably never have a 20G season. That's Yakupov status (except Yakupov is likable and skates hard).

I honestly still don't know why Yakupov didn't work out. Probably hockey IQ? I also don't think the Oilers handled him particularly well.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I totally get it too. And if anything, I blame the league and its inconsistency with calling penalties/suspensions both on and off the ice. I am honestly not looking forward to next game with Calgary. If the Sharks play hot like they did earlier this season against the Leafs, its going to end up hurting us.
I think that gets called on dell if he doesnt dress it up to try and make it something it wasnt

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
A week is an eternity compared to the past.

Plus, post-concussion symptoms are so personal and subjective. He could have been fine even right after the game.

It's also pretty spotty since you can be symptom free for a bit and then exert yourself fully after you've been cleared and it comes back.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
It's also pretty spotty since you can be symptom free for a bit and then exert yourself fully after you've been cleared and it comes back.

It can be different for the same person as well.. I felt fine for the first few days after my first one but my second was terrible almost immediately and "lasted longer".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->