North America
coyotesprospects-png.852110

Not sure where to post this , but

Last edited by a moderator:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'm curious if the new accomodating ownership will change BA's stance on signing Langlois? CM indicated a while back the braintrust were open to signing him to an AHL contract. Maybe the purse strings are a little more loose now with RS . :dunno:
Don’t think it was a $$$ issue. More of a contract limit issue I’d guess

Reactions: Summer Rose

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Where would Langlois fit on the U24 LD depth chart? 6th? The 5 ahead of him are NHLers or are on an NHL trajectory.

Moser
Simashev
Kolyachonok
Szuber
Duda
Langlois

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Where would Langlois fit on the U24 LD depth chart? 6th? The 5 ahead of him are NHLers or are on an NHL trajectory.

Moser
Simashev
Kolyachonok
Szuber
Duda
Langlois
He might be the best offensive d of tge lot. Clearly thats not the part of his game BA and tge boys are luke warm with.

While @rt might be right about contract slots I still see depth as a organizational weakness atm.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
He might be the best offensive d of tge lot. Clearly thats not the part of his game BA and tge boys are luke warm with.

While @rt might be right about contract slots I still see depth as a organizational weakness atm.
Is Langois a 2nd or 3rd pairing D in the A and for how long? And how many D are we planning to draft over the course of the next 3 drafts to fill out the 12-15 slots that we need? Langois is depth yes. But can you get depth elsewhere if you need it.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
i agree with this. i think we sign Kipkie this summer.
Yeah BA has it right - offer JL an AHL, if he takes it you can plug him into the vaunted development machine the team has put together. If he declines, move on with other plans.

Kipkie is 2 years younger than Langlois though so he's further out on the timeline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad