Sim Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I'll be putting up EVERYTHING sometime over the weekend. That way, you can help me do the final corrections on this DAMN thing. ( sorry just got a bit frustrated there :) )

Also, for the newer GM's, You can change your ticket prices once a year but only during this time period. SOOOO... should any of you want to change your ticket prices, please EMAIL ME!!! at the usual email ([email protected]) Otherwise I will not accept it. KA-PISH!!! I don't want to sound rude. ALthough, it is a friday arvo and close to home time. :D

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
For those that did not go and check out yahoo groups. I'll repost it here. The boards were down you see.

All sim files can now be viewed at...

http://www.hfnhl.com/NEW/hfnhl.....html

the .... are the files that you generally want to see like Rosters, Finance, etc...

Kreugs, I've noted your request...

I'm IMPOSING A TRADE FREEZE if you don't mind Matt. I'll give everyone until Tuesday March 1st to get everything in. In the meanwhile, I'll try and update those that get theres in early. Season should will start the following week. Word of warning to some teams, watch out for your roster sizes.

THERE WILL BE NO PRE-SEASON

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Thanks For the Trade Freeze

I finished writing the Eastern Preview only to find out a lot of key players have been reshuffled. I will update the file tomorrow after I print a hard copy and update trades of major impact.

I will then e-mail a copy to you Chuz for review and feedback.

Last edited:

HFNHL Red Wings

Claudio you might want to hold off until the last edits are in after Tuesday. I know personally there are a few players not showing on my roster (Hunter and Van Ryn) and that may be true of a few other teams as well.
Dion I will get you my team adjustments ASAP.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Dion -

The coach ratings file will need to be updated (the NEW version still shows as February...). The 04/05 coach ratings excel file can be found in the files section, under 2004/05 ratings.

Thanks again for all your hard woork getting this ready to go!

D

Brent Burns Beard