OT: Silly Season Time Wasting: Jordan Binnington Interviews

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
So, we all know the “Do I look nervous?” interview but what other gold nuggets of Binny are out there? In honor of his historic display of media savvy, I think a thread to share these moments would be a great way to waste time over the next next couple months.

Here’s a gem from his Chicago time:

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So, we all know the “Do I look nervous?” interview but what other gold nuggets of Binny are out there? In honor of his historic display of media savvy, I think a thread to share these moments would be a great way to waste time over the next next couple months.

Here’s a gem from his Chicago time:

Why do I get the feeling that wasn’t the last the time she asked him if he wanted to spoon?

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
He pops up a few times over the course of this one. Apparently, he's a fan of ketchup flavored chips.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
During quest for the cup there is a funny clip of him being interviewed in his apartment. His girlfriend gets home and gives him a quick kiss hello. He turns to the camera and goes “this is my (long pause)... roommate”. She just gives him a smirk haha.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
During quest for the cup there is a funny clip of him being interviewed in his apartment. His girlfriend gets home and gives him a quick kiss hello. He turns to the camera and goes “this is my (long pause)... roommate”. She just gives him a smirk haha.

Haha, I was just coming into this thread to mention that. Watching the episode, I laughed my ass off and my girlfriend/roommate gave me the exact same look. Love Binny's deadpan.

Last edited:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Haha, I was just coming into this thread to mention that. Watching the episode, I laughed my ass off and my girlfriend/roommate gave me the exact same look.
I would imagine you would give full page of list excuses why she is your roommate and not girlfriend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->