TSN: Silfverberg Expected to re-sign with the Ducks

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Perhaps I undersold then haha, but I happen to really like Kaut and there is obviously also benefit in freeing up the cap space and removing one less concern for the upcoming expansion draft.

If Fowler could return a very good prospect like Kaut, a first in the 6-15 range (in a draft that appears quite strong) and maybe more...while freeing up space to keep our best two way forward (Silf) in the fold...I think that's worth considering.

We have a deal: Kaut, 2019 1st (top5) protected and 2019 2nd. If we're top 5 then you get 2020 1st unprotected. I'll send the fax.

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
We have a deal: Kaut, 2019 1st (top5) protected and 2019 2nd. If we're top 5 then you get 2020 1st unprotected. I'll send the fax.
I like this too, however I suspect Murray would never deal him to someone in the same conference. I think he is bound for Detroit or nowhere.

Reactions: Murzu

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
figured Silver was gone for sure - would have got some decent value in return

Murray is letting the recent winning swing they are suddenly back on, cloud his judgment

he is smelling that wildcard.. of mediocrity

It was known before Carlyle was even let go that Murray wanted to keep Silfverberg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad