Status
Not open for further replies.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
nucks&flames said:
I did sign up for the Habs on page 3, but I'd probably be better off being an assistant, seeing as I will be away often.

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice. The position was still blank before I posted, so I just assumed it was open. You're welcome to co-manage the team.

habsfan93

Jul 19, 2004
Bergeron, I don't know how to fix it. My email is [email protected]. Drop me a line. I'm also registered on the official forum for this league. My username there is also habsfan93. I look forward to helping you out in making a winner.

Jon Burke

habsfan93 said:
Bergeron, I don't know how to fix it. My email is [email protected]. Drop me a line. I'm also registered on the official forum for this league. My username there is also habsfan93. I look forward to helping you out in making a winner.

You are not allowed to PM until you have 15 posts here at HF. That's why it didn't work for you.

habsfan93

Jul 19, 2004
Danrik said:
You are not allowed to PM until you have 15 posts here at HF. That's why it didn't work for you.
Ahh, gotcha, well I've gotten in touch with Bergeron and I'm good to go.

Mack

Nov 5, 2002
Prince George, BC
Danrik said:
I disagree... The time limit is going to be quite short, so the more people you have on your staff, the more easy it's going to be to make your pick on time. Makes sense right?

you have to sign up on your forum but i cant find it. i dont see anywhere to sign up in the link you gave in the first post.

Jagr_68

Jun 21, 2004
northern ontario
90 guys

this is gonna be fun, the only obstacle i am afraid of is if were going to be able to get 90guys together and if so how long it will take to do.

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
I need to talk to Danrik (Where the F- Is he?!).. But we might scrap some team and start with less team (maybe 24).. What do you think about that? Teams would have more talents on their team, also we could start the draft much sooner.. But again I need to talk with Danrik 'bout that, would like some feedback from you all GMs and AGMs.. :)

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
TomasPlekanec said:
I need to talk to Danrik (Where the F- Is he?!).. But we might scrap some team and start with less team (maybe 24).. What do you think about that? Teams would have more talents on their team, also we could start the draft much sooner.. But again I need to talk with Danrik 'bout that, would like some feedback from you all GMs and AGMs.. :)

whaaaaaat

i think that's a no.

habsfan93

Jul 19, 2004
I think it will take too long to find 90 people to join this league. The sooner the better, I don't mind less teams.

cstu

May 6, 2004
Tomas, your PM box is full. Could you add me as an AGM for Colorado please?

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
Teams Available:
Chicago
Edmonton
Los Angeles
Minnesota
Nashville
Islanders

There's a lot of AGMs spots open aswell.. Every head GM who doesn't have 2 AGMs with them right now you have to go and post something on the team's board you're GMing saying that you need an AGM, come on get off your butt the league will start pretty soon, and you know you gotta have some help! ;)

15+17=Cup

Jul 14, 2004
TomasPlekanec said:
Teams Available:
Chicago
Edmonton
Los Angeles
Minnesota
Nashville
Islanders

There's a lot of AGMs spots open aswell.. Every head GM who doesn't have 2 AGMs with them right now you have to go and post something on the team's board you're GMing saying that you need an AGM, come on get off your butt the league will start pretty soon, and you know you gotta have some help! ;)

lol

I was thinking of doing that earlier lol..If I don't have anyone by tomorrow morning I will.

Jon Burke

TomasPlekanec said:

lol man, no need to worry about it, I try to get online once or twice everyday. I think that we should keep the standard thirty NHL teams. The talent base is fine as it is. Because it is a keeper league, some GMs will focus more on the stockpiling their team with prospects and young talent, while others will focus on getting players who can help them now. In other words, we'll have a nice division of different philosophies, meaning unlike the real NHL, not every team will be trying to snag the guy who'll be a superstar RIGHT NOW.

Jon Burke

nucks&flames said:
26 teams would be perfect IMO.

Maybe... But what teams do we discriminate against and cut out? And more importantly, how do we prevent their angry fans from rioting against our tyranny? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->