Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagr_68

Jun 21, 2004
northern ontario
it's a go!

Estey said:
ok My services have been procured by Jagr_68 who was the first to PM me, sorry Blues but the salary was just to good to pass up! ;)
Estey is the new assistant gm of the Flyers, should be fun to work with a fellow member of Leafs Nation.It was a pre-requisit for the job.

StanleyCH25

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
Danrik said:
The cap will be $45 million to let you guys know... Obviously only the players on your roster will count towards this cap and there are one or two creative ways to try and maneuver into being able to handle more salary... IMO, it's enough to work with and to make it a challenge...

Pleks and I are working on a new point system that will incorporate plus/minus and PIMs into the game, and are further refining the goalie point system as well.

Well, that's a little mini-update to keep you guys posted on all the happenings... :)

Minor suggestion to keep things on a level playing field...

I would highly recommend using a farm / non farm roster. Anyone who qualifies for the farm is exempt from the overall salary. Anyone who doesn't qualify for the farm counts towards the salary cap. You could make it so that being a farm prospect requires being 24 or under or having played less than 100 games for players or 60 games for goaltenders.

This is to prevent players from stacking the farm with NHL players without any penalty towards their cap.

Jon Burke

patp77 said:

I would highly recommend using a farm / non farm roster. Anyone who qualifies for the farm is exempt from the overall salary. Anyone who doesn't qualify for the farm counts towards the salary cap. You could make it so that being a farm prospect requires being 24 or under or having played less than 100 games for players or 60 games for goaltenders.

This is to prevent players from stacking the farm with NHL players without any penalty towards their cap.

A very sound suggestion, IMO, you must have some experience with this sort of thing... ;) I think we should definitely implement a system like this.

15+17=Cup

Jul 14, 2004
Danrik said:
A very sound suggestion, IMO, you must have some experience with this sort of thing... ;) I think we should definitely implement a system like this.

Agreed, I like the idea too.

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
patp77 said:

30 games for skaters and 15 games for goalies would be better.

19Yzerman19

Jul 17, 2004
Hi everybody looking for some Assistant Gm's to help run the Red Wings :help:

Die hard Detroit fans would be appreciated, but anybody who wants to have some fun and kick some ass will be gladly accepted. ;)

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
Teams Available:
Calgary
Chicago
Columbus
Edmonton
Los Angeles
Minnesota
Nashville
Islanders

Bring in as much Assistants you can guys, so if a GM slack off we have someone to take over. The league will start soon we only have 8 teams available.. But remember to find a lot of Assistants.. ;)

Jon Burke

Mack said:
i think maybe two assistants per team may be too much. and welcome AvsGuy. you have msn? if so add me we can talk. [email protected]

I disagree... The time limit is going to be quite short, so the more people you have on your staff, the more easy it's going to be to make your pick on time. Makes sense right?

StanleyCH25

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
Malakian#13 said:
30 games for skaters and 15 games for goalies would be better.

Come to think of it, 100 player games and 60 goalie games might be a bit excessive. I just didn't want to force a player's salary if he wasn't really playing much yet and I figured that 100 games would be over the course of 18-24. I don't think 30/15 is feasible though as that would probably force a lot of salary onto teams without really having a rostered player. Maybe halfway in the middle? 60/30?

habsfan93

Jul 19, 2004
Bergeron47 said:
Montreal Canadiens can use some assistants please..

I'd like to be an assistant for Montreal. Bergeron47, can you PM thanx. This forum won't let me PM you.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
habsfan93 said:
I'd like to be an assistant for Montreal. Bergeron47, can you PM thanx. This forum won't let me PM you.

"habsfan93 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Check your User CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad