Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
Sorry I'm late guys - I was tied up at work all day.

OK, with the third pick in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, the Chicago Blackhawks are pleased to select from the Medicine Hat Tigers of the WHL, defenseman Cam Barker.

RDriesen

May 22, 2002
Visit site
columbus is looking to trade their 4th. would like to stay in the top 10 at worst top 14, looking for extra lated round 1st's or 2nd's in return. involved in a trade. the trade will be announced when the other team receives the confirmation, by that team

Last edited:

RDriesen

May 22, 2002
Visit site
We have a trade to announce. The Columbus Blue Jackets have traded their 4th overall pick to the Anaheim Mighty Ducks for the Ducks 9th overall pick in the first round and their 39th overall pick in the second round. Anaheim is now on the clock

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
With the fourth overall pick in the 2004 Entry Draft, the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim are proud to select center Rostislav Olesz, from HC Vítkovice.

Buffalo Stylee

Apr 4, 2004
Buffalo/Niagara
6 hours is an incredibly short amount of time given to make a pick. So is 12. I go to school and work at nite so I really can only go on once a day if that. But I usually do have time to post. I think each person should be given at least 18 hours to make a pick. The last mocks I've been in (under my old name) have had one day limits (24 hours) per person and that worked out fine. Noone really needed the full 24 hours and it moved quickly.

RDriesen

May 22, 2002
Visit site
Fake Plastic Sabre said:
6 hours is an incredibly short amount of time given to make a pick. So is 12. I go to school and work at nite so I really can only go on once a day if that. But I usually do have time to post. I think each person should be given at least 18 hours to make a pick. The last mocks I've been in (under my old name) have had one day limits (24 hours) per person and that worked out fine. Noone really needed the full 24 hours and it moved quickly.
i think your fine. i took more than 12 hours

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
The Phoenix Coyotes select Lauri Tukonen, who shot up our boards thanks to a great U-18 tournament.

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
Nashville has traded the 15th overall pick, Timofei Shiskanov and Martin Erat to San Jose for the 28th overall pick, Nils Ekman and Jim Fahey.

hockeyis68

Apr 9, 2004
OneSpeedOnly said:
Wow! I'm sitting here waiting for someone to pick and realise it's my turn. Sorry guys.

Carolina selects Andrew Ladd.

hey its kool -- i know the boards have been down and this is the first time i was able to get on in a while, so i have pm'ed rdriesen and he is on the clock

hockeyis68

Apr 9, 2004
Fedz said:
Fairly obvious choice here for Atlanta.

The Atlanta Thrashers are proud to select Alexandre Picard.

nice choice for the thrashers -- you probably broke the hearts of some teams below you though!!

punchy1 is up next for the kings

punchy1

Nov 11, 2003
Kiwiville.
With the 11th pick in the Draft, the Los Angeles Kings will select, Alvaro Montoya.

He is arguably the best goalie prospect in the draft but certainly a dave taylor type of guy.

As a foot note. I would have given a load to get up to number two but were asleep at the wheel. Any post selection trades?

Also, I would have looked at Thelen as well but he were gone.

chaachie were pmd.

waah wah wah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad