Proposal: Sign Stephane Waite to a life-time contract.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Carey Price was already a very good goalie, but he had never quite reached his potential. Since Waite has come in, Price has become THAT much better. Seriously, Waite deserves a lot of credit.

Price is barely ever on his knees early anymore and that's huge. With Rollie Pollie, Price's size wasn't used as an advantage. With Waite, it is.

Just love having this goalie coach.

DISCLAIMER: Not taking anything away from Carey. He's amazing. One of the best in the world, if not the best.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
cp31 is in the zone.

he's finally come into his own, and has shown why he wins at every level.

we don't win the series without cp31

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I keep hearing how Waite has Price only focusing on the next shot. Forget about the game, the series anything else... All short term thinking. You forget about the last play - positive or negative. Great save? Doesn't matter. Bad goal? Doesn't matter. It's all about the next shot...

Price has mentioned this a few times and it sounds like its worked very well for him. There's no doubt Waite has done a great job with him.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
cp31 is in the zone.

he's finally come into his own, and has shown why he wins at every level.

we don't win the series without cp31

For sure.....or even make the playoffs this year...He got us there

Not The One

Feb 28, 2002
Montréal, Qc.
As someone who's been down on Price since the minute he'd been drafted I can finally say he's won me over this year. Whatever the reason, he's been very consistant and mature the whole season. No more meltdowns!

Good job Carey. :handclap:

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
the Penguins should offer us Malkin for Waite's rights

Seriously though the work he has done with the goalies he has coached in past years is absolutely phenomenal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad