siemens vs beaulieu

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
ya but everything he has been criticized on, he has improved. why cant he polish that part of his game? i know he has to improve but you just hate on him so much on. I thought id say something. anyway, sorry for getting mad. just thought i'd defend him.

Central Scouting NA #5
ISS #13
Craig Buttons Mock Draft #8 ( I know he sucked as a GM but he still was one )

I don't hate Nathan...I actually like he is exciting and a great skater...im just saying people are overhyping him and putting maybe un real expectations on him...on these boards at one point a few people were saying he might go ahead of larsson.

Qvist

Apr 14, 2009
Can't find any decent footage of Siemens, but when I read about him it reminds me of Brad Ference - considered a good skater who was primarily a defensive and physical player, drafted 10th overall. And of course, a major bust. Is there anyone who is in a position to compare and contrast? (Ie, who watched Ference in his draft year, 14 years ago :) )

Breakfast of Champs

Apr 15, 2007
Gormley is much better from what I have seen, I believe he fell out of the top 5 last year because of where he played. If he was in the ohl or whl he wouldn't have fell imo. Im not saying this is a knock on the Q, but drafting someone who is thought to become a defensive dman in the nhl is a rarity out of that league and some teams were probably cautious when considering taking him with a high pick

Last edited:

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I hate how every article brings up his fight at the prospects game lol. It was a bad fight and not a true showing of how good of a scrapper he is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad