sidney's website

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockwizard*

Foppa_Rules said:
:lol :yo:

Yes, unlike Crosby, Ovechkin does not think himself to be above his fans. He loves to talk to fans. He also does not think himself to be above ANY tournament that helps his country--even going back to the the Under-18's after playing in the under-20's.
By your way of thinking Crosby should have played in the U-17 this year. :shakehead What a joke.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
stockwizard said:
Your right. He has dropped. Malkin has definetely narrowed the gap. Every scout will tell you the same. :shakehead

Every scout will tell you that Ovechkin did NOT drop. Malkin simply improved. Ovechkin did NOT drop.

Crosby should play in any tournament that helps his country, as Ovechkin does.

stockwizard*

Foppa_Rules said:
Every scout will tell you that Ovechkin did NOT drop. Malkin simply improved. Ovechkin did NOT drop.

Crosby should play in any tournament that helps his country, as Ovechkin does.
Instead of Comparing Ovechkin to Crosby why don't you compare the Russian with someone of his own calibre like Malkin. Good, so you admit the margin narrowed between the two.
Come draft time it should be a toss up. ;)

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
No it won't. Ovechkin is the clear-cut #1. Credible scouts have said this repeatedly. Malkin is #2 overall based on "potential", while Ovechkin is clear-cut #1 based on facts and evidence.

stockwizard*

Foppa_Rules said:
No it won't. Ovechkin is the clear-cut #1. Credible scouts have said this repeatedly. Malkin is #2 overall based on "potential", while Ovechkin is clear-cut #1 based on facts and evidence.
I just hope he doesn't balloon up to 230. He has a weakness for borch.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
stockwizard said:
I just hope he doesn't balloon up to 230. He has a weakness for borch.

Actually his favorite food is some Russian pasta dish. Not Borshch. You don't even know what borshch is. It's made out of beet roots, and it's Sergei Fedorov's favorite food, not Ovechkin's.

Ovechkin is not fat.

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
Vincent_TheGreat said:
whats ovchenkin's page, if its in russian I might be lost for a few days until my old russian kicks in.

Oh ok, This guy up here asked about the webpage addy for ovechkin's webpage, yet everyone decides to start a Ovechkin vs. Crosby flame war. Grow Up

oh, and what's the addy, anyone?

Rahan

May 27, 2003
Chicoutimi
Visit site
Foppa_Rules said:
I can bet YOU speak French. Yuck.

Credibility/respect down to -10000 on a 0 to 10 scale.

Tomas Plekanec writes to his fan on his own website, so I guess he's better than Crosby.

Oh and by the way, tell me what's wrong with helping the team you're LINKED TO (Rimouski) get in the playoffs over the U-17s, a tournament no one cares about and where he would have shown NOTHING because the talent level is just too low. Maybe even if he wanted to do so, the Rimouski Oceanic could say it's not worth it and not allow him to go. You know nothing.

stockwizard*

rahan said:
Credibility/respect down to -10000 on a 0 to 10 scale.

Tomas Plekanec writes to his fan on his own website, so I guess he's better than Crosby.

Oh and by the way, tell me what's wrong with helping the team you're LINKED TO (Rimouski) get in the playoffs over the U-17s, a tournament no one cares about and where he would have shown NOTHING because the talent level is just too low. Maybe even if he wanted to do so, the Rimouski Oceanic could say it's not worth it and not allow him to go. You know nothing.
:handclap:

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
Foppa_Rules said:
I translate it to Russian. I kmow English and a little Russian, but my Russian isn't too good yet. Getting better though. I can bet YOU speak French. Yuck.

I'd seriously kick your ass if you were in front of me. Go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->