What Will Sid Do Tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I will stand by and argue anyone that the GOAT Sid goal was the 1 handed backhand against Buffalo. The level of difficulty in that entire play was absurd.

The GOAT game i've ever seen Sid play was Game 5 of the SCF against Nashville. From opening faceoff he was absurd.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I have been reading all of these stories.

I am so f***ing proud #87 associates with this amazing city. I am so proud.

Armstrong's choice is pretty great. We should dig up that mainboard GDT if it still exists-- it was pretty hilariously vile, as the mainboard usually is.

Edit: It's funny how many people pick that same game after Armstrong. :laugh:

Reactions: ColePens

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Crosby, from the very start, dominating all of the Pens rivals is a very important part of his legacy.

Malkin’s too.

Reactions: Andy99

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
D5A80D6F-2E39-42B0-8A61-9BF81CC5B553.jpeg

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
I will stand by and argue anyone that the GOAT Sid goal was the 1 handed backhand against Buffalo. The level of difficulty in that entire play was absurd.

The GOAT game i've ever seen Sid play was Game 5 of the SCF against Nashville. From opening faceoff he was absurd.

Agree.

And I was there. In the house. Game 5. The greatest game Sid's ever played. I said it that night and it remains true at 1000.

Sat right above the spot he drove Subban's face into the ice.

I thought the building was coming down right before faceoff. It was that loud. Have to think it shook the Preds.

Then he nearly scores off the faceoff, draws a penalty and that was all she wrote. Absolute domination.

We are beyond fortunate to have witnessed this man's career first hand.

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->