GDT: Sidney's Silver Stick Night, 1000 games and counting - 19:30EST

What Will Sid Do Tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Hit the exercise bike for an hour and lifted for another one. Just downed 3 pre shower shots of Baileys to prep for this game and will be having some Coors and Za to commemorate Sid's 1000th game. I think he would've wanted it this way

Willing to bet Barzal really brings it tonight to try and "show up" Sid

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Geno won't hit 1,000 until next year, but I really hope they do something similar to recognize Malkin. I know Crosby is the captain and someone who has become intrinsically linked with the city of Pittsburgh and the NHL, but Malkin deserves something big, too, when the time comes next year.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Go team. Do the thing.

I hope Sid has a huge game. The kind that makes people realize the soft headed one still has a lot of gas left in the tank and 33 is baby age. 5pt night should suffice.

Also please repeat the defensive performance back to back.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
It would be really cool if Sid could have a "vintage Sid" points explosion tonight to celebrate 1000 games. But knowing our luck, we lose 4-0.

And yes I'm a pessimistic f***er. Now get off my lawn, you darn kids.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
Hit the exercise bike for an hour and lifted for another one. Just downed 3 pre shower shots of Baileys to prep for this game and will be having some Coors and Za to commemorate Sid's 1000th game. I think he would've wanted it this way

Willing to bet Barzal really brings it tonight to try and "show up" Sid
Shots of Baileys? To each their own I suppose.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad