Sidney Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Bahaha, I have just witnessed the greatest ball hockey perfomance of all-time.

I took my 11 year-old brother to a weekly pickup game because he wanted to watch. He asked if he could play, they said why not, and in he went as forward.

Now, keep in mind that these guys range in age from 15 to 40+. The 15 year-old's a good bet to play Junior A next year, and there are a few recent or current Midget A/AA players, not to mention huge guys in their 30s.

Anyway, he scored his first goal about a minute in. And just kept blasting them in. 6 goals and a bunch of assists. Even more impressive was that we played for a good hour and a half- and he kept right up.

Now, before anyone gets too excited, he's already tapped me as agent. Endorsements and contract offers are always welcome. Toss me a line if you want to get on the T(aylor)-Train. Yeah, that's right. We even have a catchy nickname worked out.

I'll see you all at the 2011 draft.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
That's nothing, Ricky from TPB scored 12 goals playing floor hockey once. :biglaugh:

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
My client will only play in Denver if the Avs give Quebec their team back, and/or retire Stastny's jersey.

Update: The T-Train scored 5-2-7 tonight. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad