Sidney Crosby Precision Passing

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
He was/still is a f***ing machine. When it'll be all said and done for him, he'll be in the top 5 player ever.

Reactions: Sk8M8

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
He was/still is a ****ing machine. When it'll be all said and done for him, he'll be in the top 5 player ever.

We can all agree he had an annoying youth, hell he still pisses me off from time to time.

You'll never hear me say that he's not one of the top 10 player of all time, easily top 3 in the league right now (Crosby, McDavid, Kucherov - whoever is having the better night)

Reactions: Bouboumaster

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I hope he wins the Art Ross again before he retires. Heck, a couple of more times. It's a shame he's being scuttled into the background some in recent years. As was mentioned earlier I think he'll finish a top 5 player to me.

armyjoe

Nov 15, 2010
His videos are my go to option when showing hockey highlights to my friends

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Man, LaFlamme does it again. The attention to detail that he pays to every little facet of Sid's game to create this content is amazing. The best part I think is that a lot of these plays in his videos are lost in the shuffle because they didn't turn out to be goals.

I was actually hyping myself up for the Playoffs yesterday and watching through his videos and he uploaded this as I was browsing his channel.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Video is 13 minutes and still missing a bunch of passes from before 201o haha. Most of these plays are in the last 3 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad