Sidney Crosby in Kings uni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter James Bond

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
BrooklynCanuck said:
Well, if past years are any indication...you're entire team will get injured and you might have a shot at him.

True!

Plus, the Kings drafted Crosby's bodygaurd, Eric Neilson.
Jeff Tambellini, (playing at Michigan State) one of the Kings #1 picks last year, is good buddies with Crosby.

Crosby is out in LA working out with the physical training guru who trains Rob Blake, Chris Chelios, among others. Crosby also played a year at Shattuck St Mary's, where King coach Andy Murray coached for a year, so theres lots of connections.

Last edited:

Mondo

Peter James Bond said:
Crosby is out in LA working out with the physical training guru who trains Rob Blake, Chris Chelios, among others.

You should also mention that Crosby's agent is currently in LA and that Crosby is at the Kings camp because he was training in LA and he wanted some on-ice practice so since the camp coincided with his time in LA, he was invited along.

KingPurpleDinosaur

Bandwagon Kings Fan
Dec 17, 2002
irvine, ca
www.anteaterhockey.com
so wat if crosby's whole family is somehow related to the Kings, he's still not gettin drafted by them and will probably never be on that team unless something amazing happens next year. heck, even tambellini didn't draft his own kid at a position where he should ahve been drafted.

oh well, i guess we can all dream though...

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
BrooklynCanuck said:
Well, if past years are any indication...you're entire team will get injured and you might have a shot at him.

I don't think it's going to take injuries this year! Just look at our roster! :snide:

Peter James Bond

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Legionnaire said:
I don't think it's going to take injuries this year! Just look at our roster! :snide:

Whats funny - or not so funny - is that Kings #1 pick Lauri Tukonen injured his back last week weight lifting and had to cancel development camp!! Even King draftees at the tender age of 17 get injured!

MORE PICTURES OF CROSBY: (and other King prospects)

http://www.letsgokings.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=10

Last edited:

Mr.Brownov*

I find this whole thing ridiculous!Suppose to be a King's prospect camp,and they're showcasing Crosby. :lol

Old Hickory

Mr.Brownov said:
I find this whole thing ridiculous!Suppose to be a King's prospect camp,and they're showcasing Crosby. :lol
No they aren't, these are pictures a fan took . Not the Kings organization. Any team would be wise to have Crosby in their camp. If he can teach even one of their forwards something it's more than worth inviting him to camp

Last edited by a moderator:

Laie

May 19, 2003
Visit site
Originally Posted by Mr.Brownov
I find this whole thing ridiculous!Suppose to be a King's prospect camp,and they're showcasing Crosby.

I wonder what you would be saying if he attended any of the camps of the teams you follow.

littleHossa

Apr 7, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Peter James Bond said:
Whats funny - or not so funny - is that Kings #1 pick Lauri Tukonen injured his back last week weight lifting and had to cancel development camp!! Even King draftees at the tender age of 17 get injured!
This is very sad if recently drafted Kings fall to injury.. can't the injury bug just go on the Clippers or something?

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
littleHossa said:
This is very sad if recently drafted Kings fall to injury.. can't the injury bug just go on the Clippers or something?
If I were NJ I would let Croby, Kessel, Brule ect all come to camp. Why the hell not.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Mondo said:
You should also mention that Crosby's agent is currently in LA and that Crosby is at the Kings camp because he was training in LA and he wanted some on-ice practice so since the camp coincided with his time in LA, he was invited along.

maybe he will cry and demand to play only for the Kings like Eli Manning did at the NFL draft when he said he would only play for the Giants.
seriously just a thought if players keep leaving the Bruins he will be in Boston in 05-06. they are gonna suck.

palffytofrovlov

Apr 4, 2003
Los Angeles
Visit site
Why not come to LA, beautiful weather, beautiful women, good prospect list... it makes perfect sense...

Now KINGS better suck this year so we can get this guy.... I dont mind suffering one more year if it meant Crosby with the Kings!!! That KING on his chest is just perfect if you ask me!!! :bow:

Mr.Brownov*

kingsjohn said:
No they aren't, these are pictures a fan took . Not the Kings organization. Any team would be wise to have Crosby in their camp. If he can teach even one of their forwards something it's more than worth inviting him to camp
Bah!What,he's gonna teach the others how to flip a puck on the blade of his stick?Gimma a break!

Mr.Brownov*

Laie said:
I wonder what you would be saying if he attended any of the camps of the teams you follow.
I would be saying the exact same thing,cause i'm a fan of all teams!Incl L.A.

Mr.Brownov*

It's a prospect training camp for "L.A." players is the point i'm trying to make.

Old Hickory

Mr.Brownov said:
It's a prospect training camp for "L.A." players is the point i'm trying to make.
There are 10-15 players there every year that aren't in the LA organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad