Sidney Crosby haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

The G Man

Feb 27, 2002
HF Old School
If you're a "Sidney Crosby hatah" ... then I'm a "Sidney Crosby hatah ... hatah" ... or something like that.

By all accounts that I've come across, he's a good kid. I'm in his corner.

SThompson

Angle you're forgetting

Sidney Crosby unconscious? Sounds good to me. Then do you think perhaps other young players looking to fulfill THEIR dreams would get some attention? There is nothing wrong with wanting Crosby hurt and out of the picture. I've been lurking and biting my tongue on Sidney for a long time. He is the single worst thing to happen to other prospects in the last decade. Other players skate circles around him, out perform him, out score him, but who does everyone want to talk about after the games? You guessed it, the Golden Boy. If Crosby wasn't around to hog the spotlight a lot of other deserving players would get the attention they deserve. With Crosby out of the picture it would be a hell of a lot better for the rest of the prospects. Finally, take this to the bank - before his junior career is over, the golden boy is going to have the helll beaten out of him. He's a showboat and an attention hog.

DutchLeafsfan

Jun 3, 2002
Rotterdam, NL
www.gamer.nl
SThompson said:
Sidney Crosby unconscious? Sounds good to me. Then do you think perhaps other young players looking to fulfill THEIR dreams would get some attention? There is nothing wrong with wanting Crosby hurt and out of the picture. I've been lurking and biting my tongue on Sidney for a long time. He is the single worst thing to happen to other prospects in the last decade. Other players skate circles around him, out perform him, out score him, but who does everyone want to talk about after the games? You guessed it, the Golden Boy. If Crosby wasn't around to hog the spotlight a lot of other deserving players would get the attention they deserve. With Crosby out of the picture it would be a hell of a lot better for the rest of the prospects. Finally, take this to the bank - before his junior career is over, the golden boy is going to have the helll beaten out of him. He's a showboat and an attention hog.

Besides this being a utterly stupid thing to say, have you ever considered that when Crosby gets knocked out cold that will be what people will talk about?

target

Sep 10, 2002
nova scotia
Visit site
SThompson said:
This was your first post. Everything you say is SAD, VERY SAD I feel sorry for you, you need help. Your whole post is wrong and is nothing but from a sick jealous person who wishes they had the attention of this player, you say other players out score him and skate circles around him, I would love to know these players, name them.

The G Man

Feb 27, 2002
HF Old School
I'm invoking marshall law and shutting this thread down given the stomach turning posts here wishing injury upon a 16 year old kid.

I apologize in advance to the mods at this board and if they fell the thread is ok, then by all means reopen it. The comments here are pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->