sidney crosby- get him on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesarino

Verified!
Dec 2, 2002
Bahston's Nawth End
Visit site
Holy &%$@! Sid was just on NHL 2 Night on ESPN2. Did anybody else see that goal he scored tonight? After seeing that, if you don't think this kid is destined for greatness, you've got your head up your ass!!

A lot of people are going to see that goal...and be completely awed...expect to see more of Sid in America now.

The Slap Shop

Shop Like a King
Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
jesarino said:
Holy &%$@! Sid was just on NHL 2 Night on ESPN2. Did anybody else see that goal he scored tonight? After seeing that, if you don't think this kid is destined for greatness, you've got your head up your ass!!

A lot of people are going to see that goal...and be completely awed...expect to see more of Sid in America now.

No doubting his talent but Mike Legg did that and some other guy on the Detroit Vipers did it as well. Not as quick but those 2 didn't make it anywhere.

This kid is going to make it though unlike those 2.

brianhatesu

Aug 8, 2003
Dayton
Visit site
jesarino said:

NHL 2 Night has talked about him and shown his highlights a few times this year. Also the host of NHL 2 Night was on the ESPN News channel and showed highlights of him

FlyersGuy69

Jul 9, 2002
purgatory
Visit site
that was just such a sick goal!

I could watch him score that goal all night and not get tired of seeing it. what a way to cap a hat-trick. it's just a shame that we can't see more of these types of kids in the states. I was partying with a bunch of my friends (about 15 or more) and I was the only one who new who he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad