Prospect Info: Sick Max Domi Saucer Pass Between The Legs

TylerSVT*

We need to draft this kid. I really hope Feaster moves up to grab him.

One play does not a player make.

He has really good skill, but he is small and the Flames cant really afford to go after small forwards anymore IMO.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009

He has really good skill, but he is small and the Flames cant really afford to go after small forwards anymore IMO.

I'm sorry, what? I've watched him before, so I'm not just basing it on that one play.

edit: The only thing that would back me away from selecting him is his diabetes.

Last edited:

TriPPinVdUb

Jun 17, 2012
Calgary Alberta

Domi is anything but small... Short? Defiantly, but he plays just as big as any other kid in jr, he has more then enough heart to play in the NHL and I'd be happy if we picked him up with out 2nd pick in this years draft!

iggyfan8

Jul 30, 2012
I'm sorry, what? I've watched him before, so I'm not just basing it on that one play.

edit: The only thing that would back me away from selecting him is his diabetes.

Bobby Clark did pretty well with diabetes, and there have been many advancements since then. It won't be an issue

TriPPinVdUb

Jun 17, 2012
Calgary Alberta
Bobby Clark did pretty well with diabetes, and there have been many advancements since then. It won't be an issue

From everything I've read on him he takes excellent care of him self and every possible measure to not let his diabetes hold him back, it probably doesn't hurt that his dad was a long time player that can show him what kind of preparation it takes to be a pro hockey player. I wouldn't pass on him because of him based on that.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I heard he looked extremely lazy tonight in the defensive zone. Like his give a **** was broken from the opening draw.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Don't think he's around by the St. Louis pick. Only way he is in a Calgary uniform, is if there is some pick packaging to move into the top 15.

Noori

Jul 7, 2007
Calgary
If he's at STL's pick and we picked him up, I'd be okay with that. Under no circumstances do I want to trade up to get him.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
From everything I've read on him he takes excellent care of him self and every possible measure to not let his diabetes hold him back, it probably doesn't hurt that his dad was a long time player that can show him what kind of preparation it takes to be a pro hockey player. I wouldn't pass on him because of him based on that.
I'd pass on him simply based on who his dad is.

Yes I realize that's petty and dumb, but I still would.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I think the Jets grab Domi and recreate this ad.........

2006_9_19pizza.jpg

AfricanHerbsman

May 4, 2010
If he's at STL's pick and we picked him up, I'd be okay with that. Under no circumstances do I want to trade up to get him.

Yes! I don't feel good about domi in the nhl. If we took him sure I'd be okay with that but no way we trade up for him

volley44

May 2, 2013
If we move up top 15 I would take Shinkaruk over Domi. Same offensive upside but is bigger and can play the physical game to open up room for Lindholm/Monahan and Baertchi.

TylerSVT*

If we move up top 15 I would take Shinkaruk over Domi. Same offensive upside but is bigger and can play the physical game to open up room for Lindholm/Monahan and Baertchi.

Agreed, Shinkaruk strikes me as kind of an arrogant A-hole, but he has skills.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00