Sick goal by Tim Erixon

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
Tim Erixon made a sick goal in tonights SEL-game Skellefteå-Frölunda. In the video match summary in the link(see below) you dont actually see the whole sequence. He's wins a long chase for the puck from offensive zone into own zone, rounds own crease, builds up speed and with great control he makes his way through the Frölunda defense and chips the puck over the keeper. 17-year old defensemen are not supposed to do stuff like that. Especially not playing against men...
I've surfed through 5 game reports tonight and all of them are headlining their articles with Tim Erixon. Im glad I got to see on site. Need I say the the crowd went totally bananas.

1:00 in the clip. Replay at 1:57. Erixon has black jersey #44.
http://tv.hockeyligan.se/main.aspx?contentid=4673316865
(click "Omg. 5 Skellefteå AIK - Frölunda HC 5-2")

I hope someone puts it youtube.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Video just keeps buffering and won't play for me. If it's that great someone will youtube it.

On a side note, Swedish copies of NHL10 have Backstrom on the cover? :laugh:

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
Probably because the regular one has Patrick Kane, but the Swedish one has a different player. :dunno:

Finland, Mikko Koivu:
215294-NHL10_koivu_pack_434x.jpg

Denmark, Mikkel Bødker:
215358.hp2-3.jpg

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
Ok, sick maybe was an overstate-mentment. But it's still a beautiful coast to coast goal. Well, actually it's almost coast to coast to coast goal but you just dont get to see the whole sequence when the skating duel starts off from offensive zone.

Now the game summary is on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQtFU71ejyI
Erixons goal at 1:04 and 2:01.

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
Just poor defensive play, nice shot though.

Kind of hilarious that the last Frölunda d-man the Tim Erixon humiliates before scoring, is Tobias Viklund who played for Skelleftea last season. Frolunda thought they made a steal when they signed Viklund. There's not a single soul that misses Viklund in Skelleftea now :laugh:

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Kind of hilarious that the last Frölunda d-man the Tim Erixon humiliates before scoring, is Tobias Viklund who played for Skelleftea last season. Frolunda thought they made a steal when they signed Viklund. There's not a single soul that misses Viklund in Skelleftea now :laugh:

He looked spectacular during the pre-season. Yesterday, not so good... :laugh: :(

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
I'm suitably iimpressed by that goal. You don't see d-man go coast-to-coast like that very often -- but the finish was indeed the best part. Extra style points for sticking it between the back bar and the mesh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad