SI 50 Landmark Hockey Fights

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
^^^ WARNING: that link takes quite a while to load. Worth the wait. Interesting to say the least. Thanks C58. Cursory but none the less informative.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Nice find, thanks for sharing. It's too bad we'll probably never see a bench clearing brawl again. What is the league going to do though, suspend two entire teams?

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Nice find, thanks for sharing. It's too bad we'll probably never see a bench clearing brawl again. What is the league going to do though, suspend two entire teams?

If it ever did happen? Not entirely. Prolly just (lengthy) suspend the main instigators & Head Coaches, fining everyone some serious coin.

LeBlondeDemon10

Jul 10, 2010
Canada
The Great One "rarely" fought? That is his only bout. Strange collection of fights. I fail to see the significance in some of them. Entertaining though.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
well, that crashed my browser.

when i was a kid i went to craig coxe's hockey camp three years in a row. during lunch, he always pulled out the don cherry rock 'em sock 'em VHS tapes and would show coxe vs. probert, rounds 1 and 2. kids aren't going to complain when he makes us skate lines after watching those. man, coxey going toe to toe with one of the GOATs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad