snag

Feb 22, 2014

Mike%20Tysons%20Punch%20Out_Mar15%2017_11_17.png

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

Not Canada Drai

♧ Lem
Jul 7, 2019
Edmonton
If you're an Oilers fan and want the Flames to win so you can gloat about how you knew the Oilers sucked and won't make the playoffs then smash the Like button on this post so I can put you on the ignore list.

:thumbu:

Sub if you like my content, and donate on patreon so I can create more exciting content on HF!!!!

Reactions: McNurse

Keenan87

Nov 10, 2008
Looking forward to this game tomorrow! Will not wish you any luck but glad that the BOA actually fricken means something in the standings for once. Should be lots of fun!

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
If you're an Oilers fan and want the Flames to win so you can gloat about how you knew the Oilers sucked and won't make the playoffs then smash the Like button on this post so I can put you on the ignore list.

:thumbu:

Sub if you like my content, and donate on patreon so I can create more exciting content on HF!!!!
I would like to do all 3

Reactions: Not Canada Drai

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Revenge game. Gonna kick the living shit out of the shitbag Flames. Neal is getting a pair tomorrow and Ratboy will lose a pair to Kassian. 3 McPoints.

Go Oilers!

PS - the Saddledome looks like someone stepped on a beer can and smells like a shitty old barn.

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. Both teams have winning streaks going, and Calgary plays better hockey in the Playtex Dome than on the road. But saying that, if the Oilers come out flying in the first I really think they're capable of roasting the Flamers.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. Both teams have winning streaks going, and Calgary plays better hockey in the Playtex Dome than on the road. But saying that, if the Oilers come out flying in the first I really think they're capable of roasting the Flamers.

If we can hand it to the flames in their own barn tomorrow I can see it being a massive momentum swing for the season. We’ve looked better lately, but if we can come out flying on all cylinders tomorrow and take back first after our putrid December, I might actually believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->