Post-Game Talk: Show your Barrie and keep the streak going -- Vegas @ Preds 3/26/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
We have more away fans this season than in the past it seems. Even from teams that aren't playing well. Combination of a Nashville trip and our lack of real STH's perhaps?

I'm sure B's fans will be numerous next Tuesday night.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
What. A. Win. :vhappy::yo:

This was sooo satisfying. The Vegas players were running their mouths after the 2nd pd, but got reallll quiet when we started the comeback. Earlier in the game any scrum they were getting 2, 3 guys in there and after it was tied they skated away every time.

I was down, I'm not going to lie. I thought the streak was ending. *insert "They had us in the first half" gif*

Thank goodness for Jason Zucker's butt just breaking the plane!

Josi! Oh captain! I thought he was kind of awful tonight, but totally redeemed himself!

Vegas fans need to learn the words to the anthem. A couple of them yelling Knights at fight and light. :rolleyes:

Suck it Vegas.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Y’all think Jankowski is earning himself a permanent roster spot next year with his play?
3G 7A in last 10 games. If he keeps that up, ive got no problem with him being on the roster and all while being pretty responsible defensively and being ok at the dot

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
3G 7A in last 10 games. If he keeps that up, ive got no problem with him being on the roster and all while being pretty responsible defensively and being ok at the dot
But he’s a tweener taking away a roster spot from one of the young guys/prospects that should be playing with the big club every game…….

:Sarcasm off:

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
But he’s a tweener taking away a roster spot from one of the young guys/prospects that should be playing with the big club every game…….

:Sarcasm off:
He still may turn right back into the pumpkin he has been for the past 4 years of his NHL career but I will gladly ride this waive while we can. Before this season, he had 49G 43A 92P in 322 NHL games. He looks good out there at the moment. He was a 1st round pick.... maybe he just really needed to cook

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
He still may turn right back into the pumpkin he has been for the past 4 years of his NHL career but I will gladly ride this waive while we can. Before this season, he had 49G 43A 92P in 322 NHL games. He looks good out there at the moment. He was a 1st round pick.... maybe he just really needed to cook
Yeah he's playing well and hopefully he magically became a point per game player moving forward. That doesn't really change the fact that his last five seasons he was in fact a tweener. To me its actually a good demonstration of how sticking with someone through some mediocre to poor play (which I think is a fair description of Jankowski's first 13 games in the NHL this season) can pay off.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Yeah he's playing well and hopefully he magically became a point per game player moving forward. That doesn't really change the fact that his last five seasons he was in fact a tweener. To me its actually a good demonstration of how sticking with someone through some mediocre to poor play (which I think is a fair description of Jankowski's first 13 games in the NHL this season) can pay off.
Also a reality that often times players need the correct system to hit their optimal level of output.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Except if a guy is young. Then you stick with him a couple games here and there, bounce him around the lineup, and send him to Milwaukee because it's perfectly clear he'll never amount to anything more than a guy like Jankowski. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad