Show off your Habs jerseys

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
"Charlie" Manson

1996-1997 Dave Manson Canadiens gameworn home jersey – light wear as he only played 9 games at the end of ’97 with the Habs; is a recycled Vokoun goalie cut

Patrice Brisebois

Feb 10, 2008
Toronto/Montreal
Just got this in the mail. I badly needed something to replace my Gomez jersey. Hopefully its good for 6 years!
280v7k8.jpg

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
60+ repairs!!

1990-1991 Mario Roberge Canadiens gameworn road jersey – fight damage to the neck, shortened jersey body, 60+ repairs; heavy wear – more repairs on this one than any other NHL jersey in the closet. Was the same jersey he used for multiple seasons in Sherbrooke, Fredericton and also on recall with the Habs -
Left sleeve – 18 sewn repairs, with heaviest area of repair work around the #’s
Right sleeve – 29 sewn repairs, including an 8†repair on right shoulder
Front – 10 sewn repairs and some blood spots
Back – 9 sewn repairs; bottom of “#3†partially torn from jersey; cluster of 4 repairs around last “E†on nameplate that match up to being made by fingertips
Neck – popped stitching at front of neck; blood spots visible on white stripe on left side of neck
Hem – shortened jersey body – hem folded over sewn – CCM logo now on inside of rear hem

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I was looking forward to getting a new one for this season with the laces, but now with the announcement of Adidas coming in is it even worth spending the money this year if it's going to change again next season? Screw it

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I was looking forward to getting a new one for this season with the laces, but now with the announcement of Adidas coming in is it even worth spending the money this year if it's going to change again next season? Screw it

I was under the impression that Reebok was able to reclaim an extra year of jersey sponsorship because of the games that were lost in the 2012 lockout. If that is true then Adidas would not be taking over until the 2017-2018 season.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Vintage Knuckles

1983-1984 Chris “Knuckles†Nilan gameworn Canadiens road jersey, Playoff Set – lighter overall wear, some stick marks and pilling, ribbon fight strap -

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Not a jersey but a vintage piece of game used equipment of a gladiator gone far too soon -

Early 90’s Todd Ewen game used Canadiens helmet – heavy wear/usage -

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
2015-2016 Mike Brown gameworn Canadiens home jersey, Set 1 – light wear, a few small burns plus one significant burn & cut on the left sleeve, shortened fight strap – jersey was his back-up sweater since he joined the team late in the year, but was pressed into service at some point -

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
1990-1991 Mario Roberge Canadiens gameworn road jersey – fight damage to the neck, shortened jersey body, 60+ repairs; heavy wear – more repairs on this one than any other NHL jersey in the closet. Was the same jersey he used for multiple seasons in Sherbrooke, Fredericton and also on recall with the Habs -
Left sleeve – 18 sewn repairs, with heaviest area of repair work around the #’s
Right sleeve – 29 sewn repairs, including an 8†repair on right shoulder
Front – 10 sewn repairs and some blood spots
Back – 9 sewn repairs; bottom of “#3†partially torn from jersey; cluster of 4 repairs around last “E†on nameplate that match up to being made by fingertips
Neck – popped stitching at front of neck; blood spots visible on white stripe on left side of neck
Hem – shortened jersey body – hem folded over sewn – CCM logo now on inside of rear hem

One of my favorite player of all time with Lyle Odelein.

Adam Spylo

Feb 26, 2012
I bought a red jersey back in summer of 2005 at Molson Center when I was on vacation in Canada. Bought with no. 43 Brisebois who was my favorite Habs player at that time. A few weeks later when I was back at home in Germany he was bought out by the Habs. A year earlier I bought a Red Sox jersey with Garciaparra on it and he was traded 4 weeks later. So if you want a player gone make me buy his jersey.

Carey Chant

Jul 13, 2007
Toronto
I bought a red jersey back in summer of 2005 at Molson Center when I was on vacation in Canada. Bought with no. 43 Brisebois who was my favorite Habs player at that time. A few weeks later when I was back at home in Germany he was bought out by the Habs. A year earlier I bought a Red Sox jersey with Garciaparra on it and he was traded 4 weeks later. So if you want a player gone make me buy his jersey.

Can we find a way to make it work with coaches?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad