Show off your Habs jerseys

GoHabsGo76

Fire Bergevin
Apr 16, 2009
Hawthorne, NJ
I can't take pictures because I'm at school and most of them are home, but here's the collection:

Subban home replica
Cammalleri barber pole knockoff
Markov away replica
Price home knockoff (this one isn't very good looking, I never wear it)
Gionta white Heritage Classic replica
Richard CCM home
Lapierre home authentic :(
Price white authentic

And I have a Latendresse home authentic that was a total loss for awhile, until I brought it to a Devils-Canadiens game in NJ and got Gomez, Gill, Hamrlik, Moen, and Cammalleri to sign the CH after. Getting this one framed eventually.

Qui Gon Dave

Aug 3, 2005
Cheshire, England
maybe AK will try to buy his jersey back in 20 years and you will make big money:laugh:

Haha, I doubt it. Although if he's intersted, I've also got one of the jerseys he wore for CSKA Moscow (see avatar). I guess that could be a 'double or nothing' round ;)

Hopefully one day when I finally get over to Canada (or if the Habs start the season in Europe perhaps) I can get him to sign one or two of them. That'd be pretty neat. They'll get framed one day but for now the GW/signed jerseys are safely boxed away.

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
My Subban authentic with the fight strap and everything is my baby. I also have a Sergei Kostitsyn with Andrei's # on the arm, but that's life, we lose good players all the time...

Marchy79

Mar 1, 2003
Barrie
Visit site
I have a Richard # 9 on a replica red ccm jersey (Christmas)
I have an authentic home jersey (CCM) Henri Richard Signed the CH :yo: (Bought the jersey on sale, then met Henri :)
I have an away ccm jersey with the smaller CH (My first habs jersey)
& I have a wool 45-46 vintage jersey (my wife gave me as a present during our first trip to Montreal last year).

Both my twins have authentic Reebok home jerseys, (well, they still ironed on the front, probably cause they are so little lol). Given to them by one of my best friends (Sabres fan none the less lol)

Athletique_Canadien

Dec 13, 2005
Halifax, NS
Here are mine. The one in the middle of the bottom row is a fake and I gave it away so I only now have 16. The rest are authentic or old CCM's. The centennial jerseys on the left top row are "replicas" but they are authentic replicas nonetheless. The centennial sweaters to the right on the top row are authentic as well. That makes for 16 jerseys and hopefully I can wear a different one after each win for a total of 16 wins in the playoffs :)

1510113f.jpg

None of the jerseys have names nor numbers on them

GO HABS GO!

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I have a bunch from throughout my childhood but only one that fits me now.

Debating what name/number to get on it, depending on these playoffs I will likely go with Price/31.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
picture.php

l-r
Koivu (C), Kovalev (A), A.Kostitsyn, blank, Harvey (Ebbets Field Flannels knitted jersey), my name/number, A.Kostitsyn

There is a blank red jersey in the background.

Not shown: a couple more blank red jerseys, a blank white, a white alternate captain Saku jersey, a red jersey signed by the team around 2004

picture.php

Grabovski (red), blank hometown jersey (blue), A.Kostitsyn (white)

Not shown: Dogs jersey when they were the Oilers farm team

picture.php

A.Kostitsyn game worn jersey from his 1st ever NHL game.

I think that's all the Habs/Dogs ones at least.

great collection. i wish the habs went back to the CAC jersey with the tie up laces in the front. a beauty

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Here are mine. The one in the middle of the bottom row is a fake and I gave it away so I only now have 16. The rest are authentic or old CCM's. The centennial jerseys on the left top row are "replicas" but they are authentic replicas nonetheless. The centennial sweaters to the right on the top row are authentic as well. That makes for 16 jerseys and hopefully I can wear a different one after each win for a total of 16 wins in the playoffs :)

1510113f.jpg

GO HABS GO!

wow that is ****ing awesome too

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
My jerseys from my youth are: Courtnall, Richer and Koivu. I got the Richer from my dad while I was in hospital so it holds a special spot!

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

1510113f.jpg

GO HABS GO!

for a sec i thought that was a wall of jerseys from a store

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I have
Montreal home
Montreal road
Subban fake
the barber jersey
my name on the 44-45 jersey with the C

hoping to get another one

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I have

Subban red
Cammalleri red
Markov red
Price red
Koivu red
CA jersey no name
Blank old ccm red
red jersey with my family name don't ask

My next purchases will be a white Pacioretty and a red Gionta, maybe this summer

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
habs010.jpg

My Habs little shrine in my room.

White Cammalleri jersey on the left and a red Gionta jersey on the right. (Changed it from a Higgins)

2 Habs playoff towels on top (2009 and 2010) and a car flag.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad