Show off your Habs jerseys

Patrice Brisebois

Feb 10, 2008
Toronto/Montreal
Not sure if there's a thread like this already, but anyways..

Post pictures of the jerseys you own and will probably be spending a lot of time wearing in the coming weeks!

My current 2 (The Gomez gets quite a few lols)
2zojhw3.jpg

Last edited:

korky00

Jan 6, 2006
Got an old red Roy jersey and I'll be rocking it at school today...gotta show these students what life really is about!:yo:

Taylorzzz

Aug 3, 2005
Kingsville, Ontario
Just got my knock-off 1909-1910 blue Markov jersey in the mail yesterday! Perfect timing for the playoffs! Damn good quality for a knock off and it only cost me $49 delivered!

GO HABS GO!:yo:

_habsfan9

Nov 26, 2005
instead of giving tax dollars to canadians your knock off is giving money to organized crime, good for you and thanks for being a cheapskate

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
No jerseys, just t-shirts. I have 21 Brian Gionta and 76 PK Subban! Bought the Gionta one in Moncton for 20 bucks, the Subban in Quebec City for 40 dollars in Old Quebec lol

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
^ awesome.

I'll try to post pics later but I have a Price home, Roy 1993 cup jersey, home with no name on it (thinking of getting Subban on there), barbershop and CA. Choices....choices.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
I don't know how to do pictures yet.

My jersey is a game worn 1909 - 2009 Centennial jersey given to me as a gift. The player is Hamrlik. As a bonus it has the "A" for alternate captain which at the time he was wearing. I'll try to do a pic. :(

Turtleneck Plek

Real Life
Mar 23, 2008
Montreal
f0x1tk.jpg

The Markov one is a fake CA (like the one on the right) that I got as a gift. I never wear it to games but it's still part of the collection.

Hank Scorpio

Mar 7, 2010
No names on my jerseys. I got one from 2009 with 100 seasons patch (home) and just framed the first jersey I got from my dad as a kid.

Hank Scorpio

Mar 7, 2010
^ awesome.

I'll try to post pics later but I have a Price home, Roy 1993 cup jersey, home with no name on it (thinking of getting Subban on there), barbershop and CA. Choices....choices.

Real jealous of the Roy Jersey. I've been looking for one with the cup patch for a while now.

Last edited:

Qui Gon Dave

Aug 3, 2005
Cheshire, England
picture.php

l-r
Koivu (C), Kovalev (A), A.Kostitsyn, blank, Harvey (Ebbets Field Flannels knitted jersey), my name/number, A.Kostitsyn

There is a blank red jersey in the background.

Not shown: a couple more blank red jerseys, a blank white, a white alternate captain Saku jersey, a red jersey signed by the team around 2004

picture.php

Grabovski (red), blank hometown jersey (blue), A.Kostitsyn (white)

Not shown: Dogs jersey when they were the Oilers farm team

picture.php

A.Kostitsyn game worn jersey from his 1st ever NHL game.

I think that's all the Habs/Dogs ones at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad