Should Yandle stay or go?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Here i find always something to find someone in the Position, as Yandle.
He is horrible in the own Zone of defensive thinking, his Points came to 90% only from PP, he has now offensive ability in the 5on5 Games.
That could come that he is mostly the last man behind, what maybe comes from the Season before where he was to much over aggresive or wrong decision making in the own Zone.

And now its getting funny. He always move out the Puck fast, did he do it on his own or while other players ask for it.
On the other Side, did the Panthers work on a clean outbreak play. Why cause to much of those potentional passes turned into icing and turnovers and then someone explain me how i can score while when i dont have the Puck. I wouldnt say a thing, when those passes atleast hit the target. But around 60-70% of those potentional passes, dont connect with the reciever, wild throw into nowhere.
And the current League ranking for FO% are we ranked on place 19 out of 31 with 49% So we win only the half we take. So every Icing is a 50/50 Chance that the Puck stand in the offensive zone.

You know 50/50 in Sports you explain high risk plays with no other chances. Icing is no other Chances i dont know.
Yes Long passes are okay but they must hit the target.

Only the high Powerplay current is why Yandle still in the Game. 6,350 Million for PP i should play hockey 1 Way.
Exactly why he needs a partner of complete opposite thinking to balance it out. I thought Gudas was our best player yesterday while Luxmore was theirs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad