Should we give Reid Boucher another shot?

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Boucher, we picked up on waivers anyways, so big loss.

Goldy, we still own his rights, but he's unlikely to ever come back to the NHL.

who cares where we got him. We had the top scorer in the AHL and let him go for nothing. Terrible asset management.

your theory is like saying “I dropped a bag of $1 million dollars in the sewer but it’s ok because I won it at 649”.

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
who cares where we got him. We had the top scorer in the AHL and let him go for nothing. Terrible asset management.

your theory is like saying “I dropped a bag of $1 million dollars in the sewer but it’s ok because I won it at 649”.

Are you seriously comparing Boucher to a bag of $1 million dollars?

No one in the Canucks organization cares that much that he was the top scorer. He's like a washing machine in the organization. If he breaks down, we just get another player.

Also, Boucher can earn double or triple that in the KHL, so why would he want to stay?

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver

You don’t get assets for AHL scorers, players like this are available most off seasons and will jump at the opportunity to sign a 1 way contract worth around 1 million.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad