Proposal: Should we claim Leipsic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I’m guessing that he isn’t worth the bad press.
I didn’t read the message but I doubt that it is stuff I haven’t hear or that multiple player have said before... So unless it something disturbing or criminal... the only thing that care about is if he was a clear upgrade on what we currently have... If the answer is no or that it isn’t a significant upgrade than it is a easy pass.

The answer is a clear no. If Ovechkin post what Leipsic posted Ovechkin he is still a capital. Heck if Vrana post this he's still a capital. Capital's GM simply has other things to care about than a generic 4th liner that can be found pretty much anywhere. It was simply not worth wasting his time i would not be surprised if he did not even bother to check the posts. If caps did not bother we should not either.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
187 games in the league on 5 different teams, he's a perfect reclamation project.

Bergie: "You no, we like what we see in lippy, he is a good kid".

Bergie supporters on HF Habs: "I can't believe that people are upset about this, it cost us nothing"

Bergie haters/realists: " How many of these guys do we need?
Bang on!! More rinse and repeat!! MB is da man!!

Reactions: Newfoundland

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Not better than Weal and Byron. I think Evans also does better than him next year. So he would be our 13th fwd and that is before any signing. We can do better than him.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
While I couldn't view the actual Instagram video, you basically need a "perfect" reputation to get to Montreal. I don't think he gets claimed here...

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
With the glut of prospects needing contracts, we are too close to the 50. No thanks on claiming him, there's better UFA/RFA options out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->