Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikolay Davydenko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
Should They be Hall of Famers? In my first poll only Lleyton and Goran did well so I brought them back. This group may be a little more exclusive. Let's see what happens.

Last edited:

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Again, only Hewitt qualifies in my book. He is a former #1 player with two Grand Slam titles. That's about the minimum of what it would take to get me to support other players. For instance, Davydenko has one World Tour Finals win to his credit which is a nice bauble. But he was never ranked higher than $3 and he never made a GS final. I don't see why he is even in the conversation, though I could say that for the others on the list, too. Ivanisevic was the only other player that made me pause for even a second.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
...It seems to me that Thomas Muster has a better case than every non Ivanisevic/Hewitt in this group.
Ivanisevic should already be there, though.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I'd say Muster definitely has a better case than Goran. Tomas won a whole bunch of clay court titles. I think I might just abstain on that won. Too much of Ivanisevic's "fame" rests on the nightmarish-to-happy ending of one very memorable match.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
I'd say Muster definitely has a better case than Goran. Tomas won a whole bunch of clay court titles. I think I might just abstain on that won. Too much of Ivanisevic's "fame" rests on the nightmarish-to-happy ending of one very memorable match.
Agreed. Former #1 Muster won a major, 8 Masters 1000 series titles, and 44 singles titles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->