• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
does BB bench vets or does he let them play it out, I really don't recall seeing a vet benched for poor play.
What vet should have been benched for poor play that had young players behind him more deserving of ice time?

Other than Rask this year, I just don't see where value would have been found in the benching.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
What vet should have been benched for poor play that had young players behind him more deserving of ice time?

Other than Rask this year, I just don't see where value would have been found in the benching.
not even saying this year just in general with BB, trying to think of any during his time with the wild. staal to start the year was pretty trash but came out of his funk.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
not even saying this year just in general with BB, trying to think of any during his time with the wild. staal to start the year was pretty trash but came out of his funk.
Dunno if he's been faced with the situation though where it would have been a benefit either. I can't think of one off the top of my head anyway...

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Dunno if he's been faced with the situation though where it would have been a benefit either. I can't think of one off the top of my head anyway...
i don't think it would of hurt anyone at the beginning of this year to be sat. nobody was playing well

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
i think BB will be a good coach for kaprizov ; also whose better? sometimes you have to hold the players accountable for not getting it done.
Until kaprizov get’s scratched for trying to make a skill play and then goes back to Russia

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
- Boudreau is likely arguing, to some degree, for keeping Stalock on the Wild roster

It might not be Boudreau keeping Stalock up, it could be Mason, who is the goalie coach and may have a preference. It could be a million different things including the waiver draft next year. Minnesota started their winning streak and point drive with Stalock in goal...

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
That would be Yeo and his Yeobots.

This reminds me of how Yeo got fired early into his time here for keeping Zucker relegated to the 4th line and for using the 1st liners as curlers responsible for redirecting Dany Heatley's wound-up corpse into decreasingly occasional scoring positions for actual f***ing years.

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Personally, I feel that he's been the only coach since JL that has been able to tame the lockeroom. Not to mention he is a no-nonsense guy when being questioned.

Reactions: TaLoN

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
This reminds me of how Yeo got fired early into his time here for keeping Zucker relegated to the 4th line and for using the 1st liners as curlers responsible for redirecting Dany Heatley's wound-up corpse into decreasingly occasional scoring positions for actual ****ing years.
Sounds similar to healthy scratching guys like Fiala and Donato while Parise and Foligno play 18 minutes a night

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Last edited:

PuckInTheNards

Feb 4, 2008
I'd absolutely extend him. I'd keep him around and happy as long as he wants to be here. As much as I wanted the tank this year - Boudreau is probably the prime reason this season has not turned into an absolute shit show.

Reactions: TaLoN

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
While I may not be a BB fan in the slightest, I'd like to ask the question I always like to ask from fans who want to fire their coach:

"Who do you want in his place then?"

We've seen multiple times that there are only like 35-38 coaches who seem to be "allowed" to coach in the NHL. Only AHL coaches who step up to their NHL affiliate (often first as intermediate coaches ) after the NHL coach has gotten the boot make an exception. So, the available ones right now would be:

-Gerard Gallant
-Mike Babcock
-Jim Montgomery
-Bill Peters
-Peter Laviolette
-Ken Hitchcock

...and possibly some others who I forgot. Anyway, you got the idea. Who do you want instead of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad