Should of the St Louis Blues, second goal counted in Game 5?

Should of the St Louis Blues, second goal counted in Game 5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
I thought it should have. The original call on the ice being a good goal contributes to that slightly.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
If the defending teams knocks the net off and the puck was shot at same time or before and would've went in the net if it stayed on, then the ref can award the goal. It was a good call, Buff hit Sunny into the net.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Do Jets fans not know the rules? This has been explained multiple times and the NHL Situation Room even explained the goal. It's literally within the rules.

Reactions: DaveG

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Do Jets fans not know the rules? This has been explained multiple times and the NHL Situation Room even explained the goal. It's literally within the rules.

Yes, Jets fans know the rules. All Jets fans did not make this thread. No fan of any other team has ever disputed a goal though, so I can see why you would immediately leap to this conclusion.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
It was a good goal that would have gone in no matter what. I was not sure what the rule was on that situation at the time but my first thought is Hellaback was not going to stop that and since the net only came off dew to the Buff penalty it should count and the rule sent out after states the same.

I would guess most Jets fans want to win that game fairly and not on some crap call like that. Not many that were on the main thread last night were arguing against that call, By far one of the coolest fan bases out there and the seem to limited to the select few idiots that every fan bases seem to have

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
Yes. Dumb defencemen should be punished for tripping forwards into the net.

Golden Puppers

Mar 20, 2019

Here's my question though. Is the determination of whether the player was 'in the act of shooting' reviewable by Toronto or does that have to come from the on-ice official?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad