Should Mike Babcock be fired if the Leafs lose in Game 7?

Should Mike Babcock be fired if the Leafs lose in Game 7?

• Total voters

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Going to lose one of AJ or Kap after the Marner deal PLUS having no money to replace Gards or get a decent backup

Why Nylanders deal then? Could be Matthews, Tavares', Marleau's? How does any one contract sacrifice a Cup?
The RFA contracts aren't set in stone yet, and the rest is crystal ball gazing.
I think Sandin/Liljegren will be better defenders than Gardiner. Good riddance to his jittery play.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Going to lose one of AJ or Kap after the Marner deal PLUS having no money to replace Gards or get a decent backup
If Dubas trades Nylander and Kadri as an example, they can re-sign Kapanen and Johnsson after Marner gets re-signed.

I'm sure that Connor Brown could also be traded and that will free up $2.1 million of their salary cap.

Mar 26, 2010
Babcock will not be fired under any circumstances. Should he be, yes!

Even when the Leafs miss the playoffs next year, he will still not be fired.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I didn't see this thread earlier. Why should Toronto beat a more balanced and experienced team? They obviously need to make trades to balance their roster out. It's not going to be as painful as people think.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I didn't see this thread earlier. Why should Toronto beat a more balanced and experienced team? They obviously need to make trades to balance their roster out. It's not going to be as painful as people think.

The Leafs were exactly what I said they'd be. Better in every metric but goals.
Turned to be goals and special teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->