Speculation: Should Kim Pegula take responsibility and step down as President of the Buffalo Sabres?

Should Kim Pegula take responsibility and step down as President of the Buffalo Sabres?

• Total voters

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
She is not the President of Hockey Operations.

The Sabres do not have a President of Hockey Operations.

She is the team president for both the Bills and Sabres.

The poll question correctly reflects that:

Should Kim Pegula take responsibility and step down as President of the Buffalo Sabres?

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
f*** man.

As an Oiler fan who had to watch the exact same disaster up in Edmonton for 11 years, I feel for you guys.

You guys are such amazing fans, and this just isn't fair at all.

I've been a lifelong Oiler fan since the dynasty days, and I was really thinking about ending my allegiance to the Oilers over Kevin Lowe.

Nepotism is a killer in this league, and there's way too much of it.

I really hope you guys get out of it soon.
I've been a secondary fan since the Lafontaine-Mogilny days, and even bigger fan of the Hasek era.

But yeah, this issue reeks of a massive leadership problem at the very top.

You guys don't deserve this.

upload_2021-5-11_9-51-19.png

N.Y. Orangeman

Mar 15, 2002
myspace.com
f*** man.

As an Oiler fan who had to watch the exact same disaster up in Edmonton for 11 years, I feel for you guys.

I've been a lifelong Oiler fan since the dynasty days, and I was really thinking about ending my allegiance to the Oilers over Kevin Lowe.

I've been a secondary fan since the Lafontaine-Mogilny days, and even bigger fan of the Hasek era.

View attachment 432650
I hope you guys beat the hell out of the Leafs and have a great run. Good luck.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Waste of time. She's not stepping down. You fire your wife and you get divorced. It's cheaper for Pegula to lose money on Sabres

N.Y. Orangeman

Mar 15, 2002
myspace.com
f*** man.

View attachment 432650
I hope you guys beat the hell out of the Leafs and have a great run. Good luck.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Well, you might want to change the thread title.

And the real need is a President of Hockey Operations and then have Kim focus on the non-hockey stuff.

Only mods can change thread titles, I can only change the poll title

C'est la vie

Moncton man

Jan 11, 2011
Moncton, NB
I think they need a President of Hockey Ops. Then she needs to convince Terry to let the PHO perform their job without interference.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Over what? The handling of Eichel's medical problems? Than no. If its over the incompetent hires at GM and gutting the scouting department than yes.

I'm going to stick with unfair question since I have no idea in what it regards. She has done good things like having the Scouting Combine in Buffalo.

Reactions: Dough72

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007
Kim as team President with all first timers managing the hockey end of things. Kim is extremely arrogant, that is why the Sabres are historically bad.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Mmmm that's some fine misogyny

The Pegulas (not kim, not terry, them together) should hire someone to run the team and hold a presser and say "We've tried this one way, it hasn't worked, let's try this a different way" and step away from day to day operations. Full stop.

That's it. Until that happens, we're going to keep repeating these problems.

Reactions: GameMisconduct

2 others

Mar 9, 2021
Thinking of the name plate fiasco: Imagine the Sabres sending Eichel to neck surgery, only to have him circumcised because they made a mistake filling out the application form at the hospital.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad