Not open for further replies.

outKast*

no. don't do it. save your money.

( cough* reverse psycology )

bling

Jun 23, 2004
TORRUS said:
:banghead: :banghead:

If that's the reason you don't want to go, you should maybe be banned from this forum! :)

It's hockey..live real flesh and blood hockey! What you saw of Russia and Slovakia last night will NOT be what you see when the tournament starts.

I say GO! :banana:

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
I mean, if you ask me RUS-SVK would be the most entertaining of all matchups in this world cup (just because of hockey). Very fast, a lot of skating, European tehnique, nice passing, a lot of offence, the best forwards... Anyway, much more entertaining then boring defensive play by USA and Canada!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I have tickets to every game at he ACC and have planned to sell some. This game was the hardest to dump and I lost some money on it.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Fulcrum said:
I have an opportunity to get tickets to the Slovakia vs. Russia game in ACC. should I? and i can get them for a cheap price.

:beatup:

YES!

Dar

Jan 22, 2003
Visit site
TORRUS said:
:banghead: :banghead:

If that's the reason you don't want to go, you should maybe be banned from this forum! :)
Guess I'm outta here then. :blush:

A person was supposed to get me tics to the Canada/Russia game on Saturday, but when I went to pick them up they were for the Sunday game at the ACC. Told him to give them to someone else even though they were free.

He did promise me tickets to the finals though for the screwup. :D

PredsFan77*

Don't get the tickets, but let's plan out other major decisions. Are you hungry? Have you eaten today? You may need to if you haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->